+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 96 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

I think this episode is really good with the Irwins and all the animals. I loved the koala bears.

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    I think this episode is really good with the Irwins and all the animals. I loved the koala bears.
    I would have loved to see the koala bears but not Kate
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

I caught the beginning of this episode and had to sit down and watch, much as I hate Kate.

I was lucky enough back in 2001 to go on a three week trip led by a counselor at my high school through Hawaii, Australia, and New Zealand. We were even more fortunate that our tour guide decided to take us on an unplanned side trip to Australia Zoo, so it was great to see it on tv. Seriously, if you ever get the chance to go, GO. It's one of the most wonderful zoos I've ever been to, and it's clearly grown a lot since I was there. That was right around the time that Steve Irwin was at the height of his popularity and I know they were planning to make expansions.....I don't remember them having tigers or elephants at the time, but they did run the croc shows even in winter, which is when we were there (Australian winter...it was July) They had a big open area where you could pet the kangaroos and they had handlers walking dingos around on leashes. It was a great time, and you know it's an awesome place when you have 20 teenagers screaming in joy over getting to go to a zoo.

On Kate...man, she never changes does she? I thought it was sad she showed more affection and love towards the koalas than I've ever seen her show her own kids.

I think I will watch the New Zealand episode too though. That's another truly stunning country, and I loved the week we spent there.

DH and I watched some of the episode just to see the Irwins. Wow have those kids grown up! Bindi is nearly a young woman! I actually got a bit teary eyed thinking about their dad (I was a big fan).
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

I didn't watch the episode and had only seen the commercials .. and I came on here to ask if anyone else had seen Kate hug her kids like she hugs the Koala! I guess I'm not the only one who thought it strange!
    Wasting away another summer...

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post
    I didn't watch the episode and had only seen the commercials .. and I came on here to ask if anyone else had seen Kate hug her kids like she hugs the Koala! I guess I'm not the only one who thought it strange!
    nope and you probably never will
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Katie Irene is tweeting up a storm encouraging all to watch her trainwreck of give-mes

It was cute to see the interaction with the kids and the Irwin kids.

I couldn't believe (oh wait, yes I could) she didn't know that was a leech.

The kids are big. Cara has turned into the diva now. I think it was her M used to be the bad one. Wow, she hates her mom. That was some serious attitude and lip she gave her. Poor thing.

Did anyone see the twins and Kate jump off of the tall building? I don't think I have ever seen anything like it before. That woman is a piece of work. I'm not sure what to even say about it.

Did anyone watch their trip to New Zealand?

OMG, Kate what a huggggggeeeeee dramaaaaaa queeeeeeeen.

She embarassed herself and upset her kiddos while doing that .
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread