+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 95 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

I just read where Kate had to have the person she wanted as her marriage counselor when she and John were seeing one ...she had the woman flown out from LA for each session and now the person is suing her because Khate didn't pay for the travel as she was supposed to 10,000 gezzzzzzz for a 6 week period...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    She even got into a shark cage in the ocean! No sharks showed up.
    They were probably scared of her.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I just read where Kate had to have the person she wanted as her marriage counselor when she and John were seeing one ...she had the woman flown out from LA for each session and now the person is suing her because Khate didn't pay for the travel as she was supposed to 10,000 gezzzzzzz for a 6 week period...
    The woman you refer to was not a marriage counselor, but Jon's "life coach." She filed a hand written small claims complaint. It appears to be largely b.s. It should be amusing to see where it goes.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

I read recently that Kate has been advised to revamp her image.....to be nicer to her fans. She's now on Twitter and has already asked one of her fans to remove her picture from their avatar because it creeped her out.

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    They were probably scared of her.
    The sharks may have thought she might hurt them. LOL That's too much. I hadn't thought of that. Seriously, they stayed for about 5 hours and no sharks turned up. Isn't that odd for Australia, the shark capital of the world. Hmmmmmm. LOL

The problem with Kate trying to be more friendly and relatable, is that she doesn't get it. She hasn't a clue of how to do that. She can be VERY rude, controlling and inappropiate and not even realize it. I really believe that.

You should see the way she was barking orders at the kids for no reason. "LIne up here, you are 2, you are 3,", etc. There was no need for it at the time. She just isn't plugged in to the real world IMO.

Just heard on the news that she is being sued by a marriage counseling service.....pay your bills Kate....those kids aren't working to support your tanning/manicure habit.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    Just heard on the news that she is being sued by a marriage counseling service.....pay your bills Kate....those kids aren't working to support your tanning/manicure habit.
    You can read the small claims complaint here.

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/rad...-docs-bugg.pdf

It's pretty funny. The plaintiff claims that KG owes her $10K for "marriage counsiling." You can't make this stuff up.

BTW it's a handwritten, and the plaintiff is representing herself. She's Jon's life coach.

Today I read that KG will defend the small claims suit, but with a lawyer.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

this show is sooooo over. Why does TLC even bother? I was wondering..whatever happened to Kate's friend Beth...the one who wrote the book about the Gosselins? Just kind of curious if anyone had an update on her. She seemed like a really decent person to me.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Watching tonight's episode now. Loving the Irwins. Bindi sure has grown up.

I can't believe they are still showing her..the ratings are awful and I wish she would just disappear
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread