+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 96 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989 ... LastLast
Like Tree389Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

I'm so over Kate

Quote Originally Posted by gadmus126 View Post
    I'm so over Kate

Hey, are you an Amy fan? How are they doing since their show went off?

Did anyone see the show in Australia last night? I watched some of it. Man, was she excited to go on this trip. Oh, later they are traveling to New Zealand. I must admit, I was a little amused....by the trip not Kate. LOL

The little kids have really grown up. My, they are so big now.

It's funny how controlling Kate still is. It's almost as if total strangers interact better with the kids than Kate. It's awkward.

What stood out the most though was something Kate said before they even left the house. She was describing what a hectic schedule they had to get all of this traveling in. She said they (she and the kids) had to "DO CHRISTMAS" and get packed for this trip, all within a few days. Is it just me or who "DOES" Christmas. Don't you enjoy and celebrate the holiday with loved ones? I guess they "DO" their holidays. LOL God bless her.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Hey, are you an Amy fan? How are they doing since their show went off?
    I miss the Roloff's too. I wonder how they are doing. And what about Jenn and Bill, when are they coming back?
    KAREN

I didn't realize that the Roloffs had quit reality tv. Does anyone know the ratings for last night's Kate Plus 8 show? I tuned in to see how the kids have grown but I couldn't stand to hear Kate's voice for more than 10 seconds so I didn't see much.

According to Nielsen they were 1.306 million viewers, #15; adults 18-49: 0.5, #T14. Definitely not great.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I miss the Roloff's too. I wonder how they are doing. And what about Jenn and Bill, when are they coming back?
    I thought I saw ads about Jenn and Bill coming back on, but then they stopped. I'll look into it.

Kate was working on those ratings. She even got into a shark cage in the ocean! No sharks showed up, but they could have. I would NOT have done it, ratings or not.

Next week she jumps attached to a rope off of a VERY tall building. NO Way. I give her this. She will do anything to make money on camera. LOL

FORT Fanatic

As usual, Kate kept talking about how it was HER LIFE LONG dream to go to Australia. Why not focus more on the children? I think the younger kids are not quite 7. Kate claims it's a trip they will remember ALL THEIR LIVES? Maybe. I'm tryiing to think about what I did at that age. I went to Disneyworld when I was about 7 years old. I certainly remember it but not in sharp detail. I remember flying on Dumbo and a few other things but not every single thing.

Of course, if someone is willing to send you first class all expenses paid, it would be easier to take advantage of the opportunities. I read on that jumping thing with the harness, it costs $175 for a child (meeting the age requirement) and $225 for an adult. That's way out of the realm of possiblity for most families.

Isn't Kate's famous bodyguard originally from Australia or New Zealand? Back when it was rumored that there was something going on there, it seems I heard he had an accent. Do you think that's why they went on these trips?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Isn't Kate's famous bodyguard originally from Australia or New Zealand? Back when it was rumored that there was something going on there, it seems I heard he had an accent. Do you think that's why they went on these trips?
    He's from New Zealand and went on the trip. He does have an accent.

No idea why Australia was selected.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150 View Post
    He's from New Zealand and went on the trip. He does have an accent.

No idea why Australia was selected.
    Its the only country, besides the US, that will have her?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread