+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 96 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

This rumor has been debunked. Jon tweeted about it as soon as it hit the tabloid websites. It's completely without substance.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    This rumor has been debunked. Jon tweeted about it as soon as it hit the tabloid websites. It's completely without substance.
    KAREN

LMAO I just read an article on how women of all ages are just flocking to salons and asking for "THE KATE" of course the Kate the are referring to is Kate Middleton soon to be wife of Prince William....

I just get soooooo much pleasure out of this knowing how bad Khate wanted her hairstyle to be known as "the kate" and wanted women to flock into salons wanting it...and no one did

boy I bet this is just burning her booty
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Khate went to NY this past weekend to celebrate her birthday. She had her BFF Jamie with her and they wore matchy matchy necklaces. The "paps" must have been busy else where cause purse boy stevie took the pictures of a "surprised" khate while she tried to do a Lohan getting out of the limo.

Those kids must love their mommie so very much that they work so hard that she can blow hundreds of thousands on a weekend for her birthday

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Khate went to NY this past weekend to celebrate her birthday. She had her BFF Jamie with her and they wore matchy matchy necklaces. The "paps" must have been busy else where cause purse boy stevie took the pictures of a "surprised" khate while she tried to do a Lohan getting out of the limo.

Those kids must love their mommie so very much that they work so hard that she can blow hundreds of thousands on a weekend for her birthday
    Why has this woman not gone away already??
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Actually, I read that this birthday event was paid for (and filmed, of course) by TLC. No paps allowed.

It also took place two weeks before her birthday, as she will be home for that with her kids.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

what ever the case, who ever pays for it...In this economically trying times, she is clueless as to what "regular" people are going through. It was her custody weekend but she did not let John have them when she went off on the fab trip. She is pathetic and a has been wanna be whose time should have been up a LONG time ago. I will say, her hair looked better...maybe she is letting the straw take the night off. Who eats and films eating at STK where each individual meal would be over 100 dollars and then expects to film it so we commoners can live vicariously through her. Not me

what ever the case, who ever pays for it...In this economically trying times, she is clueless as to what "regular" people are going through. It was her custody weekend but she did not let John have them when she went off on the fab trip. She is pathetic and a has been wanna be whose time should have been up a LONG time ago. I will say, her hair looked better...maybe she is letting the straw take the night off. Who eats and films eating at STK where each individual meal would be over 100 dollars and then expects to film it so we commoners can live vicariously through her. Not me
    Her time should have been up long ago: I keep reading here and elsewhere that her15 minutes are over, but apparently they're not, The Australian jaunt airs April 4th at 10:00.

Her hair looked better: So did her body. Especially those legs! She's looking decidedly un-cowlike in that cute little LBD.

Who eats and films at STK: Arriving in a limo, and seated in a private dining room, no less.

I believe TLC "expects to film it" inasmuch as it's their concept and they are paying for it. And, although you won't watch when it airs, many will. Not so much out of vicariously participating, I think. More like we can't stop staring at this tranwreck.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 03-21-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Not going to watch her trainwreck Monday. How pathetic and clueless to what the world is suffering yet she goes galivanting on saying how she is doing so much for her kiddos

she makes me want to vomit

Not going to watch her trainwreck Monday. How pathetic and clueless to what the world is suffering yet she goes galivanting on saying how she is doing so much for her kiddos

she makes me want to vomit
    I saw something the other day that pretty much said her ratings were totally in the toilet so TLC are still paying the bills to send her and 8 kids on trips all over the country..I am like you..makes me want to vomit

she just wants to flaunt it as much as she can under the guise of "doing as much as I can for my children"...those kids are going to grow up with a sense of entitlement..like..you owe me and I was cute as a baby so I don't have to work to earn anything..I was on tv..yada yada yada

do you know how many people that money they are using to send them everywhere would feed???? how many mortgages it would pay for people who are "really" out there doing everything they can just to give their children a meal...to put food in their stomachs...her and TLC make me sick

at least William and Kate have some sense of the trouble the world is in..even with their "positions" they want everyone to give to charites and not to them...and for the people that would give them gifts that will probably add up to a chunk of change for sure

ohhhhhhhh but not Kate..its gimme gimme gimme

just saw a commerical for Monday's night show..now why didn't someone throw her in with that great white shark...you can't make me believe that NO ONE thought of it...lol

Just thought I would throw this out there too...read over on twitter last week..don't know how true it is or not on how she was just pining for Jon...have to give him credit though, he went out and got a regular job and is trying to stay out of the public life
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 04-03-2011 at 09:24 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread