+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 95 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

FORT Fogey

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

...all I have to say to these people is:

Would you please just go away!
    I'm with you, DragonLady.

Unfortunately, as long as Kate forces those kids to work on the TLC show, the Gosselins will continue to attract media coverage.

is the show still on?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Presumably. There will be the Australia/New Zealand trip yet to air.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Presumably. There will be the Australia/New Zealand trip yet to air.
    Oh, gross....
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

OK, I KID YOU NOT I am sitting here on my computer listening to SAN DIEGO KIFM 98.1 and the 8:30am News comes on

The news announcer says "apparently it is being reported that Kate and Jon Gosselin have been missing each other and the kids are missing Jon and they are apparently thinking of "burying the hatchet" on any new shows and getting back together"

OMG Are.you.kidding.me

When the News was over the DJ's were all screaming "please, please, ENOUGH OF THEM"

I cannot link anything as it was on the a.m. News.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

a--Jon needs the money. Anything would be better than physical labor, even pretending to get back with Kate

b-- the show has declining ratings so they need some changes. Anything would be better than returning to nursing, even pretending to get back with Jon LOL

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OK, I KID YOU NOT I am sitting here on my computer listening to SAN DIEGO KIFM 98.1 and the 8:30am News comes on

The news announcer says "apparently it is being reported that Kate and Jon Gosselin have been missing each other and the kids are missing Jon and they are apparently thinking of "burying the hatchet" on any new shows and getting back together"

OMG Are.you.kidding.me

When the News was over the DJ's were all screaming "please, please, ENOUGH OF THEM"

I cannot link anything as it was on the a.m. News.
    Meaning filming together for the sole purpose of the show or getting back together as husband and wife? Either way it's disgusting, but if Jon is masochistic enough to go back with Khate, not to mention his hypocrisy of going back to the show after the suits and all he's said...
    Perhaps they'll do anything to keep the gravy train coming...

FORT Fogey

The so-called report they're referring to is an entry on a gossip blog which contains some quotes from an unnamed "family friend" source. That type of "source" could be anyone so until there is something more concrete from a credible source, it's just nonsense.

FORT Fanatic

I can't believe Jon and Kate will ever get together about anything again. Heck, he can't even get into the gate of the fancy house.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150 View Post
    I can't believe Jon and Kate will ever get together about anything again. Heck, he can't even get into the gate of the fancy house.
    I can. They won't be sharing the same bed, or speaking when the cameras are off, and will be trashtalking each other to whoever they hook up with. But for the sake of publicity, to keep the dying show on the air, for money? I can buy it completely. Think of possibilities! Jon & Kate: The "happy" reunion. Jon & Kate: The Engagement. Jon & Kate: The Wedding (again). Then will come the fake fighting, dissing each other to the cameras, the divorce (again), and by that time the kids should be screwed up enough to qualify for a Dr. Phil Family and Dr Phil House series. It'll never end. I believe these two will do anything and play any pity card to keep the interest in them. They'll keep using their kids, who one day will probably break free and tell their own side of the story.

As for the show, I can't believe it's still going. Last I heard ratings were tanking. The interest in Kate is gone, or at least it seems like it's gone except for in her own mind (and apparently the mind of the TLC heads).

+ Reply to Thread