+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 95 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast
Like Tree381Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;4155965;
    so now E true Hollywood is going to do a piece on her REally? WHY?
    I agree...WHYYYYYY...why is this cow still on tv..why do people watch her..I thought since we hadn't heard anything in a while it meant that maybe she finally got some brains from the scarecrow and vanished like the wicked witch of the west....
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I was flipping through channels and came across E True Hollywood Story..and boy oh boy they are ripping her a new one and not pulling any punches..hee hee
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I was flipping through channels and came across E True Hollywood Story..and boy oh boy they are ripping her a new one and not pulling any punches..hee hee
    That would be about the only thing with Kate in it that I would watch.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I saw the show. It was good to see something that wasn't manufactured by TLC and/or another network to make Kate look like the poor single mom just struggling to make ends meet. The show seemed to favor Jon, even while acknowledging that he's made some bad choices.

I hadn't seen any of the first TV pieces that featured J&K. After seeing the clips in THS, it looked like Kate has never been very likeable.

I was watching TMZ on Friday and they showed clips of Jon working as a roofer. Yup, he was up on someone's roof with co-workers re-roofing a home. Actually, the TMZ team commented that despite being all decked out in safety gear on the roof, all Jon did was sit up there and smoke one cigarette after another. Jon looked quite heavy in these photos. BUT he was all smiles for the camera.

If I can locate the pics, I will come back and post them.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

I saw some of the pictures on TMZ.com. I thought he looked heavier but happier, not so forced happy as Kate always appears for the cameras. I admit a bias though, of the two of them at least with Jon there seemed to be some human functioning, while with Kate I always felt there was a massive circuit board in her chest.

FORT Fogey

I was watching TMZ on Friday and they showed clips of Jon working as a roofer.
    According to TMZ's online article, Jon is installing solar panels for Green Pointe Energy -- a Pennsylvania-based company that specializes in renewable energy.

Jon Gosselin's Career -- Under Construction | TMZ.com

I say good for Jon: it's a "real" job with a company that's in a growth industry. I don't care if he's gained weight. This is a positive direction for him and I hope it continues.

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy View Post
    According to TMZ's online article, Jon is installing solar panels for Green Pointe Energy -- a Pennsylvania-based company that specializes in renewable energy.

Jon Gosselin's Career -- Under Construction | TMZ.com

I say good for Jon: it's a "real" job with a company that's in a growth industry. I don't care if he's gained weight. This is a positive direction for him and I hope it continues.
    I saw the clip too. Are you sure he's not helping with a donation for charity or something. Wouldn't a real employer be making him do some hands on work. Maybe he is in training right now.

FORT Fogey

I saw the clip too. Are you sure he's not helping with a donation for charity or something. Wouldn't a real employer be making him do some hands on work. Maybe he is in training right now.
    I don't know anything more than what TMZ reported in the article, but I don't think the photos prove he doesn't have a real employer or he wasn't doing hands-on work. They also show other workers sitting on the roof with him, so it could have been a mandatory break, or they were waiting for materials to be delivered, or another phase of the work had to be completed before they could do their part, or an inspection had to be done before they could continue ... who knows???

I have never watched a whole show of these people. Long ago, I would sometimes catch just the ending where Kate would sit on the couch and belittle Jon and that was enough for me to never to watch it. Was I surprised at their divorce?? No!! It was a given.
    Anyway, having explained that all I have to say to these people is:

Would you please just go away!

+ Reply to Thread