+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 96 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

I haven't watched this show but I saw a photograph of her and the kids on what looked like one of their TLC paid outings, Kate was wearing very high heels.....my question is, does she wear these heels on the show or was she just wearing them for the photograph?
    I always thought she was somewhat of a floozy but please tell me she is not wearing those short shorts and heels while on the outings!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;4069014;
    I haven't watched this show but I saw a photograph of her and the kids on what looked like one of their TLC paid outings, Kate was wearing very high heels.....my question is, does she wear these heels on the show or was she just wearing them for the photograph?
    I always thought she was somewhat of a floozy but please tell me she is not wearing those short shorts and heels while on the outings!
    Yes.... she is
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;4069014;
    I remember Kate saying before that she is more comfortable in heels than flats. I think she said because she wears heels so much, it is uncomfortable for her foot to be flat, they are are naturally arched now.

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts;4069459;
    I remember Kate saying before that she is more comfortable in heels than flats. I think she said because she wears heels so much, it is uncomfortable for her foot to be flat, they are are naturally arched now.
    I also wear heels over flats most of the time, but if I were a shoe with shorts, I try to get the smallest heel possible and usually a wedge type of sandal.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Kate's claim that her feet are now "naturally arched" as a reason for wearing heels all the time is absurd. I've been wearing heels to work for a lot longer than Kate, and I have no problem switching to a lower heel or flats. In fact, I walk to work in Ryka cross-trainers and then switch to heels. And I don't know anybody who regularly wears heels to work who uses that as a reason to wear them with short shorts on their own time.

Actually, I heard her say that the reason she wore heels all the time is because she feels it makes her look slimmer.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts;4069459;
    I don't know about "naturally arched", I don't even know what that is supposed to mean unless she walks around barbie toed when she kicks off her shoes. I have heard that for women who regularly wear heels their calve muscles no longer stretch sufficiently to make wearing flats comfortable. I don't know though if this would also apply to low heeled shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;4069621;
    I also wear heels over flats most of the time, but if I were a shoe with shorts, I try to get the smallest heel possible and usually a wedge type of sandal.
    Interesting. I wonder when she started wearing heels so much. Did she wear them while she was pregnant? Does she wear them running around with the kids? She says she spends all her time with the children, what Mom in their right mind wears heels around the house with the kids or on errands with them? How long would she have had to wear heels as opposed to barefoot or flats for the majority of the time to make her muscles only comfortable in heels. Does she wear heels around the house now since she isn't comfortable in flats?

I think that she is making ridiculous excuses. IMO, she wears high heels (and short skirts) everywhere to get attention (from men, the media, the viewers, herself in the mirror). Whether it is good or bad attention, it IS publicity and extends her 15 minutes (which was up eons upon eons ago). She wants to be a celebrity. Period. End of statement.

I'm really hoping that the PA laws are soon to be changed to get her poor kids off of television (and documentaries and movies, because that is where she will take them next). They'll still be in the media, though, because I don't think that she will stop on her own. Possible, but not likely.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I had to run up to the store earlier and there at the checkout on the cover of People magazine was a picture of Khate she was in a white biniki and in it she was talking about all the things she had had done to her body to make it look so good.. anyway the funny part was that some customer had written on the front cover saying like we care #ITCH...I started laughing when I read that and the checkout girl said she wished she would disappear that no one wants to buy the magazines with her on the cover
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread