+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 96 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Jexter

I sent you a PM

apparently, Khate had a huge meltdown while camping with Diva Palin. She lasted 2 hours and then demanded to be given better sleeping arrangements. She is a piece of work that heffer.

I saw a link to the video of the kids breaking down while Jon dropped them off at the big house, and clicked on it. No matter how many times I tried, I could not get that link to work. My computer said something about an error and not being able to connect with that particular page or something.

I still haven't seen it because basically I had forgotten about it, but I would like to see it even though it must be sad. To hear it told by people who did see it, it was extreme. They seemed in general to think those kids were horrified to have to go "home".

I can't really have an opinion till I see it, but nothing about Kate being a horror of a mom would really surprise me.

Seems odd too that there was not more buzz about this particular video as it seems like it would be more noteworthy than the usual pap about Kate going to the grocery store or taking her kids for haircuts.

Somebody is protecting her, I swear they are.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax;4030352;
    I saw a link to the video of the kids breaking down while Jon dropped them off at the big house, and clicked on it. No matter how many times I tried, I could not get that link to work. My computer said something about an error and not being able to connect with that particular page or something.

I still haven't seen it because basically I had forgotten about it, but I would like to see it even though it must be sad. To hear it told by people who did see it, it was extreme. They seemed in general to think those kids were horrified to have to go "home".

I can't really have an opinion till I see it, but nothing about Kate being a horror of a mom would really surprise me.

Seems odd too that there was not more buzz about this particular video as it seems like it would be more noteworthy than the usual pap about Kate going to the grocery store or taking her kids for haircuts.

Somebody is protecting her, I swear they are.
    Here is a link to You Tube.

YouTube - ‪jon's kids‬‎

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4031578;
    Here is a link to You Tube.

YouTube - ‪jon's kids‬‎
    Watched the video and WOW. It was heart breaking.
    There is one tiny niggling question in my mind. I wonder if there is any way that the sound could've been added to the video of him saying good-bye to the 'tups. You never actually saw any of them crying, in fact the one who was visible didn't appear to be crying at all. I'm not saying that they weren't, I'm just thinking that it would be easy for soomeone to add a soundtrack of "Daddy don't goooo" to the video of him saying good-bye.
    So glad Jon didn't engage with the paps. He just looks bad when he does. At least he's learned his lesson about that.
    I dislike Kate far more than I dislike Jon (I think he is, for the most part, a caring, loving father) but I would hate for someone to put out there an altered tape as a sympathy ploy.
    At any rate, poor kids. Divorce is hard.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;4031892;
    Watched the video and WOW. It was heart breaking.
    There is one tiny niggling question in my mind. I wonder if there is any way that the sound could've been added to the video of him saying good-bye to the 'tups. You never actually saw any of them crying, in fact the one who was visible didn't appear to be crying at all. I'm not saying that they weren't, I'm just thinking that it would be easy for soomeone to add a soundtrack of "Daddy don't goooo" to the video of him saying good-bye.
    So glad Jon didn't engage with the paps. He just looks bad when he does. At least he's learned his lesson about that.
    I dislike Kate far more than I dislike Jon (I think he is, for the most part, a caring, loving father) but I would hate for someone to put out there an altered tape as a sympathy ploy.
    At any rate, poor kids. Divorce is hard.
    I don't think this is the case here. It all fits together to neatly to be altered. Plus, if the kids weren't as upset as they were, then the photographer wouldn't have made the comments he did.

I personally think Jon should get primary custody and Kate should pay him child support.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mod Team;3997757;
    Hi there!

We'd like to remind the posters in this thread that this one is for discussing the Kate Plus Eight show. There is a thread in the Celebrity Gossip forum for discussing the Gosselins in general. Please keep this one for what is actually airing currently. Thanks!
    Just a reminder - this video is being discussed in the Celebrity Gossip thread. It didn't air on the show, so please move over there to talk about it.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;4028110;
    apparently, Khate had a huge meltdown while camping with Diva Palin. She lasted 2 hours and then demanded to be given better sleeping arrangements. She is a piece of work that heffer.
    I read that she refused to stay after being told that a plastic bucket was her "bathroom."
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4033417;
    I read that she refused to stay after being told that a plastic bucket was her "bathroom."
    Scenarios like that are why I choose to NOT go camping. But if it was part of my job, and I were being paid WELL to "rough it," I'd shut up and pee.

Just sayin'.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4033436;
    Scenarios like that are why I choose to NOT go camping. But if it was part of my job, and I were being paid WELL to "rough it," I'd shut up and pee.

Just sayin'.
    Exactly! She is lucky she was even offered the bucket.

+ Reply to Thread