+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Hi there!

We'd like to remind the posters in this thread that this one is for discussing the Kate Plus Eight show. There is a thread in the Celebrity Gossip forum for discussing the Gosselins in general. Please keep this one for what is actually airing currently. Thanks!

Whats this I hear about Kate and kids having lunch with Sarah Palin???? For the show, of course. It might be a joke, but who know?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;4000441;
    Whats this I hear about Kate and kids having lunch with Sarah Palin???? For the show, of course. It might be a joke, but who know?
    Apparently, Sarah is taking Kate and the kids camping in Alaska. I have just unfriended Sarah on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4000840;
    Apparently, Sarah is taking Kate and the kids camping in Alaska. I have just unfriended Sarah on Facebook.
    Hopefully the 8 can make a break for it and leave those 2 stranded in the wilderness.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Maybe Sarah has other plans taking Kate into the woods. After all, she's a hunter This smells like a huge ratings stunt by TLC. No one's talking about Kate anymore unless she spreads rumors about herself, the ratings for the show are down. So what better thing to do than put Sarah Palin on the show and have the family get yet another all expense paid vacation to go camping with her? Next thing they'll do is have Kate start dating Michael Lohan.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4001122;
    Hopefully the 8 can make a break for it and leave those 2 stranded in the wilderness.
    Love it!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

It might be a ratings boost!

Those two famewhoring, batsh*t crazy, fake, exploiting shrews deserve each other. It's a match truly made in Hell, and I shouldn't even be surprised to hear that TLC has set this up.

I hope, though, that by next year they are both nobodies again, which is what they both deserve. It feels a little bit strange to be wishing failure upon two women, but I don't consider either of these two "real women".

Sarah and Kate both need to disappear. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thoroughly sick of them both.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax;4002482;
    Those two famewhoring, batsh*t crazy, fake, exploiting shrews deserve each other. It's a match truly made in Hell, and I shouldn't even be surprised to hear that TLC has set this up.

I hope, though, that by next year they are both nobodies again, which is what they both deserve. It feels a little bit strange to be wishing failure upon two women, but I don't consider either of these two "real women".

Sarah and Kate both need to disappear. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is thoroughly sick of them both.
    I am with you 100 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;4002580;
    I am with you 100 percent.
    Me too

+ Reply to Thread