+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 95 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast
Like Tree378Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

FORT Fogey

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3976100;
    I taped Kate's two shows last night and fast-forwarded through anything where she said more than about two words in a row. I watch it for the kids.
    The kids are cute. I give 'em that. I shudder to think what they will be like in their teen years. I really do hope they do well emotionally.

oh my goodness, her show yesterday was SUCh a farce. "Thank you mom for making us this wonderful egg dinner"

RIGHT what BS!

FORT Newbie

I watched the new episode last night with my son. I cannot believe Kate! If everyone hated me as much as people hate her I would at least try to be on my best behavior.....Um, no. She was so mean and complained the whole episode. I even made a comment to my son that she was a "mean mommy" so he wouldn't think her behavior was OK.

Mady seems to be growing up a lot though - it was nice to see her behaving well and turning into a little lady. She is getting pretty too. I was happy to see that because I always felt that poor kid got a raw deal on the show.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3975870;
    I refuse to watch her shows. Will not do it. Nor will I read a tabloid report about anything related to her career, e.g. going on CA, etc. (I wouldn't watch if she did go on).

Reg. the CA...the winnings go to charity, but I'm sure the stars get paid a fee for being on the show. I'd guess it to be something like DWTS, i.e. the amount increases the longer a person stays. Just guessing but I don't think they'd get any start to go on the show without some type of renumeration.

Some of the stars may be desperate enough to do it for the exposure, but many are pretty big names and don't need it, e.g. Sharon Osbourne, Piers Morgan.
    Thank you. The only way to 'slay the dragon' is to stop watching the show. I haven't watched anything on TLC for 2 years. I am all the better for it. I did however watch Kate on DWTS. I needed the comedic relief.

I am somewhat intrigued with the idea of her on CA though she'll want it to be a one-man show all about her. I would PAY to hear/watch Trump tell her she's fired. (Actually, there's an idea for a fund raiser!)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Sadly, I don't think Trump would tell her she's fired. She's ratings gold and he knows it. And that man loves nothing more than a good controversy and creating drama. Rosie abandoned their feud years ago but it seems like every now and then Trump stirs the hornet's nest in slamming something she does or says (and it's been awhile, as I haven't heard much about Rosie at all lately). I do think there'd be a lot of lazy Kate and her teammates trying to pay the other side to take her. But Trump would probably pick apart something they did and fire them. I read an article where he mentioned he'd love for Lindsay Lohan to do the show, as he thinks it'd be the best remedy for her. He mentioned Kate doing the show, saying he wouldn't mind it. If she needs the attention and to put the spotlight back on her, she'd probably cave and hire Supernanny just to keep the clock ticking and give some sob story about how she's a single destitute mother with 8 little terrors. Hopefully her kids don't turn into the next generation of E! reality stars.

FORT Fanatic

I don't watch CA, but I bet they would keep her on for a while just for the ratings. She should have been eliminated from DWTS no later than the second show (right after the elderly astronaut), but they kept her on for the ratings for several weeks after that.

I never watched much DWTS but I watched when Kate was on because I wanted to see how bad she was - she was REALLY, REALLY bad.

you know what Kate..its that time of year when registration is starting for Fall Baseball....football....cheerl eading...and soccer...why don't you stop trying to get on any and every tv show you can and spend some time with your children and let them participate in some normal activities with other children their ages WITHOUT A CAMERA IN THEIR FACES
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3982879;
    you know what Kate..its that time of year when registration is starting for Fall Baseball....football....cheerl eading...and soccer...why don't you stop trying to get on any and every tv show you can and spend some time with your children and let them participate in some normal activities with other children their ages WITHOUT A CAMERA IN THEIR FACES
    Because there is no money in that! And probably the other parents might not want her around or want the cameras recording their kids!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I saw a qucik glance at our local newspaper today & there was abrief write-up concerning the show not having valid work permits for the sextuplets.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3983590;
    I saw a qucik glance at our local newspaper today & there was abrief write-up concerning the show not having valid work permits for the sextuplets.
    Shock!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread