+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3958829;
    Saw on several sites, Kate wants to release a holiday CD, she and the kids. I thought the holiday was Halloween, but it's Christmas. We know she can't dance (shopping cart Kate), but can she sing?
    I saw that and you beat me to the post... all I can say is
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3958810;
    Bit of a side note: Jon got this huge dragon tattoo that covers his entire back. Not that good looking. He also has a new life coach.

Maybe he should have found the life coach FIRST . . . . could have saved him from the tattoo!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3958810;
    Bit of a side note: Jon got this huge dragon tattoo that covers his entire back. Not that good looking. He also has a new life coach.
    I have tats, not really visible, but most of my friends have them with their kids, names, initials, mom.....then maybe go onto the dragon. I think the +8 would have taken up less room than the dragon!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3958829;
    Saw on several sites, Kate wants to release a holiday CD, she and the kids. I thought the holiday was Halloween, but it's Christmas. We know she can't dance (shopping cart Kate), but can she sing?
    So she can't dance, she can't act, her recent books have bombed. I guess singing is the next logical step she can fail at. I think Kate would have more luck coming out with a spooky Halloween sounds tape vs trying to sing Christmas carols. That's probably what the end result will sound like.

FORT Fanatic

Had to laugh at this today... the radio station was talking about how Kate said she might be ready start dating again, but doesn't
    know anyone that would put up with the Papparazzi.... I had to laugh. I can think of may other reason someone wouldn't want
    to date her!

However... maybe Jake P. is available now, and we know he loves the media attention! Now THAT would be a reality show (although I wouldn't want Jake by the kids!)

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3972373;
    Had to laugh at this today... the radio station was talking about how Kate said she might be ready start dating again, but doesn't
    know anyone that would put up with the Papparazzi.... I had to laugh. I can think of may other reason someone wouldn't want
    to date her!

However... maybe Jake P. is available now, and we know he loves the media attention! Now THAT would be a reality show (although I wouldn't want Jake by the kids!)
    Saw a preview for her show the other night. With her screeching and me, me, me, I don't know why anyone - even Jake would want to spend time with her - much less watch her show for entertainment!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Jake sounds as unbearable as she is, so they'd be a match made in heaven. Plus, they love the spotlight despite having no real talent for staying in it. It might lead to some battles over who gets in front of the paps first. Can you imagine a tell all between Jake and Kate?

There's rumors now Kate could appear on the Celebrity Apprentice. I don't know if they're continuing with the celeb versions of that show, but it wouldn't surprise me. Either that or a dating show. Probably anything to keep her name and face out there.

I read some of the rumors about her being on CA. It was stated by some that she would never do that show because the money goes to charity. I don't know the show never watched it, so I can't say but if it's true that
    the money goes to charity then I would have to agree. Kate is ultra-greedy and I cannot see her doing anything that won't benefit her favorite charity...herself.

I saw some pics of her and the kids in NYC for filming I believe, and they looked absolutely miserable. Those poor children!

My hope is that the countdown has begun and her 15 minutes is almost up. I can't imagine why anybody would want to watch her up on a roof screaming or building a pre-made chicken coop (more screaming) so she can get chickens she will never keep nor take care of. What boring stuff. Yuck.

Go away, Kate.

FORT Fogey

I refuse to watch her shows. Will not do it. Nor will I read a tabloid report about anything related to her career, e.g. going on CA, etc. (I wouldn't watch if she did go on).

Reg. the CA...the winnings go to charity, but I'm sure the stars get paid a fee for being on the show. I'd guess it to be something like DWTS, i.e. the amount increases the longer a person stays. Just guessing but I don't think they'd get any start to go on the show without some type of renumeration.

Some of the stars may be desperate enought to do it for the exposure, but many are pretty big names and don't need it, e.g. Sharon Osbourne, Piers Morgan.

FORT Fanatic

I taped Kate's two shows last night and fast-forwarded through anything where she said more than about two words in a row. I watch it for the kids.

Really cute when they were putting up the chicken coops and one of the boys in particular got cuddly with the bearded Amish man. Poor child doesn't have a grandfather. Jon's father is deceased, and he is not allowed to see Kate's Dad.

At one point, Kate whined that she had 20-some acres and 'no one' to help her. This was after the power wash guys and the water purification guy and the Amish chicken coop guy and helpers had been there. Yup, she is Can-do Kate, bless her. She Can-do a whole lot of whining and trying to get pity for herself.

YOU were the one determined to have multiple births, Kate, and make a killing financially. Now you whine about being responsible for all of them. You drive away your husband and other relatives, and this is what happens.

+ Reply to Thread