+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Like Tree393Likes

Thread: Kate Plus Eight!

Re: Kate Plus Eight!

I would rather have my eyes poked out with splintered chopsticks soaked in boiling acid - one splinter at a time - than watch those poor innocent children be exploited by the one person in life they should have been able to count upon to protect them from exploitation, their own mother.

(Sorry, momrek06)
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Can you just imagine if the show goes on and on through the years? "Tune in next week to watch Khate argue with her kids about whether
    they can attend a concert. See how Khate resolves the issue of Kara and Maddy wearing make-up." I get the charm of watching a young couple cope with infant/toddler multiples, but at some point, won't the most ardent fan say, "Enough!" And how will she support herself then?

Poor Jon? He created his own world and now has to live in it.
    There's no place like home!

I'll watch only if someone plays the drinking game with me as we watch. You have to drink a shot each time Khate rolls her eyes, sighs or gives the pity me act. We'll be drunk within 15 minutes but then again I think I love my liver more than I dislike Kate.

FORT Fanatic

Ugh, left tv on a certain channel, and woke up to an interview of Kate. I thought it was a nightmare, it was!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3923218;
    I would rather have my eyes poked out with splintered chopsticks soaked in boiling acid - one splinter at a time - than watch those poor innocent children be exploited by the one person in life they should have been able to count upon to protect them from exploitation, their own mother.

(Sorry, momrek06)
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3923314;
    Can you just imagine if the show goes on and on through the years? "Tune in next week to watch Khate argue with her kids about whether
    they can attend a concert. See how Khate resolves the issue of Kara and Maddy wearing make-up." I get the charm of watching a young couple cope with infant/toddler multiples, but at some point, won't the most ardent fan say, "Enough!" And how will she support herself then?
    OR how about

"Tune in next week as we watch Cara and Maddy deal with getting their periods and how Khate gets overwhelmed because the girls stain their clothing

Won't be watching. TLC could save themselves lots of money by just paying her to stay home and off TV. Then they wouldn't have to pay for all these outings with the kids.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I would rather have papercuts covering my entire body and then be put into a pool of lemon juice while being forced to do water aerobics with Richard Simmons than to watch this show!

OK UPDATE!!!

I am reading on other message boards that this is NOT a series BUT instead just a one time 2 hour special on TLC!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread