+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: America's Got Talent

Re: America's Got Talent

Not sure that Haspop's dancing is Krumping, but pop and lock, which is slightly different. But - yes some of this dancing does annoy me it's on "SYTYCD."

I do think out of the three that were on stage when it was announced he was through - he was the best of the group.

I'm hoping my predictions are right on the others... and that rope girl takes some good advice from Nigel to not use that rhythmic apparatus again for the show if she advances.

FORT Fan

I can't believe the belly dancers didn't get through. They should have stayed
    instead of Debra Romer who can't sing worth a darn.
    Kayla and Sadie were flawless and I hope someone in Vegas was watching and will hire them.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;4011133;
    Not sure that Haspop's dancing is Krumping, but pop and lock, which is slightly different."
    Do you remember in a past season when Nigel asked a contestant if he ever did krump and rap at the same time and the contestant said "yes"? Then Nigel said, "They call that "Krap". Hilarious

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Love that Prince Poppycock.

The singer kid too, he has a great voice... probably the nicest tone of the three guys.

I love Prince Poppycock too! I really hope he goes through to the next round

FORT Fan

The program is an hour late tonight preemped by Tonly Robbins so I thought I'd come here and see if there were any interesting posts. Where is everyone?

FORT Fan

I think the four that should go through are:

Rudi Macaggi acrobat, ArcAttack, Prince Poppycock and Murray the magician

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;4011133;
    I'm hoping my predictions are right on the others... and that rope girl takes some good advice from Nigel to not use that rhythmic apparatus again for the show if she advances.
    Nigel?

OK I give up. How does Murray replace the lady with a tiger? I've seen this trick before, but never with glass on all 4 sides. I give up. Anyone?

I sure can't figure out how they brought the tiger in...must be mirrors or something...trap doors??????
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread