+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It (VH1)

Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It (VH1)

Last night the first and only episode filmed so far aired on VH1. This was filmed right before the appendectomy/hemmoragh/mini stroke.

I really enjoyed it. His daughters and girlfriend were very endearing and likable...his youngest daughter is hysterical.

At the end, there was a message saying the show would be coming to VH1 in the fall and they will film as Bret and his doctors allow.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Re: Bret Michaels: Life As I Know It (VH1)

His daughters are so cute and funny!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I really enjoyed the show as well.
    Bret was so sweet with his kids, you can tell they are the light of his life.

I hate I missed the show. When did it come on? I don't know I missed it. Perhaps they will rerun it.

I was hoping someone would start a thread. I think that Bret is in a great place with the American Public, moral support for him could not be at a higher leavel, and his stint on Celebrity Apprentice did tremendous things for his celeb status boosting it out of the cellar dweller status from his Rock of Love days...(which weren't that long ago..but feel as though it were a lifetime!)

I think it will be interesting to see how he is AFTER all the medical issues in the taping of this show and more importantly how he feels about his LIFE after all the chaos.
    Can't wait for more of this show!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3921278;
    I hate I missed the show. When did it come on? I don't know I missed it. Perhaps they will rerun it.
    It's on VH1 so I bet they will have repeats...
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3921350;
    I was hoping someone would start a thread. I think that Bret is in a great place with the American Public, moral support for him could not be at a higher leavel, and his stint on Celebrity Apprentice did tremendous things for his celeb status boosting it out of the cellar dweller status from his Rock of Love days...(which weren't that long ago..but feel as though it were a lifetime!)

I think it will be interesting to see how he is AFTER all the medical issues in the taping of this show and more importantly how he feels about his LIFE after all the chaos.
    Can't wait for more of this show!
    And don't forget American Idol!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I watched it, it was sweet. glad to see Bret finally getting his priorities straight, he has beautiful daughters and girlfriend Kristy, I hope it sticks and he makes it work with his family. as much as I loved rock of love (terrible guilty pleasure), no more! settle down Bret!

I've heard Bret and his kids' mom have been "on and off" for years. I always thought the girls on ROL were way too young and immature for Bret. I like to hope that the kids' mom is more mature and stable than those girls were.

I was not offended by Bret in the ROL shows; I just used to wonder where they found those women on that show! I knew of course that nobody he ever picked would last, but I have often wondered what the story was between he and his kids' mom.

I'd like to see this too. I wonder if it's up on VH1 as a complete episode so it can be watched. Guess I'll go check. Sounds kind of interesting.

I've always felt that Bret was basically a pretty good guy.

It was my belief that the most of the Rock of Love, both I and II, were scripted. I think it was a wild idea to jump start Bret's career and it worked. I don't know how he kissed some of those women on the mouth though, EWWW. Most of them were scary. I think Bret would probably just as soon forget about those shows. LOL

Now he has made it on Celebrity Apprentice, performed on AI and appeared on Oprah. He must be very happy with his career right now, especially, if this new show works out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast