+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Losing It With Jillian!

Re: Losing It With Jillian!

Good. I hope she does. I just watched last Tuesday's show last night...been on vacation and didn't get home until Saturday evening so spent last night cutting coupons and catching up on shows.

I really like this show. It focuses on the family and not just one person. I really would like to see a reunion show. Maybe next season will have one.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dobby24;3991018;
    I think Jillian said on Twitter that she will post updates on her Facebook page.
    And I hope some of you FB and tweet readers will pass them on to the rest of us!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3991534;
    And I hope some of you FB and tweet readers will pass them on to the rest of us!
    Will do! I've really enjoyed this show - very positive and realistic.

So sad that last night was the season finale. I really enjoy this show. I need to get rid of so much food in my house. It's a matter of getting my husband to see how bad the processed is. I've tried and still trying. Sigh.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I really am sad this show has ended. Jillian is such an inspiration.

Now that Jillian's show is over for the summer VH1 has a new weight loss show called Money Hungry that will premiere on VH1, Monday August 2, 2010 at 9pm. I started a new thread for the show in the Other Reality Shows category.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Finally caught up on all the episodes. I didn't think I would like this show but I so. I hope that 6 months down the line all the families have continued their lifestyle changes and we can see the results. One pet peeve was that not all the weights lost were given. The father in the Native American family obviously lost a weight but it is never mentioned. I hope the grandmother continued. The daughter on the last episode also lost weight but it was not mentioned. It should be.

Is it Jillian singing the theme song?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

I wasn't able to get into this show at all. For me, the content was everything I fast forward thu in Biggest Loser. I watch the challenges and the weigh ins and skip the back stories, tears and drama.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567