+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: True Beauty 2

True Beauty 2

Has anyone else seen that this is back again this year. The contestants' photos are out, but I have no idea how to bring them over. I'm lucky I could figure out how to get myself an avatar.
    I guess it's supposed to start pretty soon. The cast looks interesting.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Re: True Beauty 2

What I can't figure out is how can they do this show again when the premise of it is out? It's like when they did "Joe Millionaire" again, they used European "contestants" because North Americans would be on to them.
    It was a guilty pleasure last year, though pretty contrived. Wonder how it will work again.

Sadly, I'm kinda excited this is coming back I was wondering the same thing too though Nanarama, but wasn't the original on summer before last? There may have been enough time between seasons and they may have changed it up enough that the contestants won't necessarily make the connection
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I didn't watch season 1 but I'm watching this one, the bios are cracking me up! They told the contestants that they were all competing to be the next "Face of Las Vegas". I highly recommend you all go to the ABC site and read the bios, they are so narcissistic....it's awesome.

Oh by the way, new season starts May 31st on ABC. Check your local times (don't I sound like an ad for it? LOL).

And hopefully this year they don't determine that you are a bad person if you don't pick up a piece of disgusting trash with your bare hands.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

I read the bios and this should be interesting. It seems every time you get a group together in a situation like this, they become "characters," whether through the edit or whatever. You have the diva, the annoying one that everyone hates, the "nice" one and so on.
    I wonder how this will play out.

Thanks for posting about this, I was not aware it was starting up so soon.
    I just read the bios, this sounds like a very entertaining cast!

I will be watching .

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I can't believe this show got re-newed. I'm also curious how they're going to pull the same charade over everyone. But I guess for money and fame, people may believe anything (or pretend to go along).

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Glad to see the show back - I liked the premise (though I think it could have been executed better). I think it would be easy to pull it off again - especially if they use a differerent host and different judges. Plus I don't think all that many people watched the show.

I was surprised it got renewed, as the ratings were pretty abysmal last year.
    Perhaps, they figured it was due to the judges.
    Looks like they swapped out Cheryl and the gentleman (can't remember his name) for Carson and Howard Stern's wife!! I think they should have swapped out Vanessa. For me, she was the most annoying part of the show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast