+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: True Beauty 2

Re: True Beauty 2

CJ from last season is one of the bachelors on omaraso's the "ultimate merger".

FORT Fogey

Craig stayed plain and simple because the judges are saying they want true beauty, but like are awful attituded society it always boils down to looks. Craig is better looking than David period. This show is so dumb because the judges are hypocritical. They are obviously not true beauties themselves, and not even close to it. All this show proves is that it really does come down to looks, and that is sad.

A few thoughts here:

Erika and her fake ta-tas clearly had the winning advantage in that photoshoot. However, I felt that Michelle should've won that challenge. Sorry, but I personally feel that any contestant with breast implants should not have had a place on this show in the first place. In fact, Erika should've been disqualified from the show along with Regina.*ducks behind a podium out of fear of flying objects headed my way* I would've included Liz, but her days on the show are numbered anyways.

The judges (Vanessa in particular) are extremely hypocritical. They lack any consistency in their calls.

Frankly, I didn't care if either Craig or David left. They are both losers and this was the time when I wanted a double elimination.

I hate to admit it, but I am loving this show. I love the vapid models and the challenges. None of them seem to have the perfect body - especially the guys. David was not even good looking, I don't understand how he could think he was. The challenges are fun and cheesy, my favorite was the focus group after they interviewed people on the street.

So far rooting for Taylor and Michelle - they seem to have the most inner beauty and outer!

FORT Fogey

I think the producers told the judges who to vote out. The producers knew that Craig was interested in Liz, and must have thought that a hook up would be interesting. Craig failed the final morals test, so he should have left. I recorded part of the show. When I rewatched it, Vanessa said, "The deciding factor right now is going to be David. Let's see if he helps." David helped, so he should have stayed.

FORT Fogey

I thought it was obvious that David would go. He really screwed up the challenge and he failed a few of the hidden challenges. Also, he wasn't nice to Liz back at the house. Craig has been nice to Liz and didn't do as poorly in the challenge. I thought the right guy left. It was also his second time in the bottom. That was the right call. Craig still reminds me of Spencer Pratt. Not good!

Is CJ really on Omarosa's show? I liked him a lot last season! I would be more than happy to root for him again!

I am so glad David left. He was not cute, his attitude was awful and did you see him yawn last night while the poor girl was "looking for her engagement ring" Even if one is not going to help out, to yawn like that is just childish

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xiphoid76;3946349;
    I hate to admit it, but I am loving this show. I love the vapid models and the challenges. None of them seem to have the perfect body - especially the guys. David was not even good looking, I don't understand how he could think he was. The challenges are fun and cheesy, my favorite was the focus group after they interviewed people on the street.

So far rooting for Taylor and Michelle - they seem to have the most inner beauty and outer!
    Yes, I like the show too. It's really great mindless fluff at the end of a long day.

I like these two as well. Actually, I could see them teaming up in some way to represent Vegas.

I just got back from out of town and watched this week's episode on Hulu. I have to say, between David and Craig, I think they made the right decision in sending David home. (Though don't like either of them and I'd REALLY still rather see Liz gone.)
    After they explained the concept of the "game" to David, he dug the hole deeper (was it in his confessional?) when he said that if he'd only known he was supposed to be nice and help people in the competition, he would've done it. In other words, to win he would've been kind. Plus his attitude with the "lost ring" was the worst we saw.
    I'm enjoying the show though, over all, I'm not overly impressed with the group. Taylor still is looking better than most.

I lauged out loud when Beth Stern feigned embarrassement at David's banana "junk" picture. Are we to believe that something like that was offensive to a woman who married Howard Stern??!!!!

+ Reply to Thread