+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: True Beauty 2

FORT Fogey

Re: True Beauty 2

I guess I'm the only one here who thinks picking on someone is ugly behavior. I don't know why Liz is the one getting the criticism for having a bad personality. I think she is definitely one of the most attractive people in the competition. I thought that was pretty obvious since the people of Vegas voted for her during the first challenge. I think none of the other girls come close to Liz and Erika!

I cannot get over Liz's inner ugly with stealing the outfit that gave her the win on the first challenge. Then she lied to cover it up when another contestant said she looked at those outfits and they were more than the amount they had.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I thought that was pretty obvious since the people of Vegas voted for her during the first challenge.
    But would the tourists have voted for her if she was wearing $200 worth of clothes (like everyone else) and not that $300+ fancy outfit? She really stood out because of the outfit that night...and because she cheated, there's no way to know if she would have won if she'd followed the rules. (And unlike the others, she stole the entire outfit, not just one piece.)

Granted, the people of Vegas did throw more chips into Liz's cage than any other player, it's just a darn shame that she stold her entire outfit to obtain those votes. In my book, that makes any chips she received null and void! Winning by cheating isn't winning. Had the folks on the strip knew she stold the outfit she was wearing, I don't think she would have received any chips.

:nono

NVKathi

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3937520;
    I guess I'm the only one here who thinks picking on someone is ugly behavior. I don't know why Liz is the one getting the criticism for having a bad personality. I think she is definitely one of the most attractive people in the competition. I thought that was pretty obvious since the people of Vegas voted for her during the first challenge. I think none of the other girls come close to Liz and Erika!

FORT Fogey

I agree - Regina & Liz should have been booted, and have 1 week free of boots.

"I'm over-thinking my communication right now, because Mercury is going retrograde!"

After viewing the last episode, I don't think I'd call it picking on Liz. Liz is a nasty piece of work and she is getting exactly what she asked for, it was very telling her comment about Craig.

One person was nice to her and instead of seeing that as a good thing or maybe that he has a kind heart, she twists it around to where it was only because he was extremely attracted to her that he was nice to her. Seriously? She's not that pretty! None of them are, the former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader (forget her name, Melinda? Michelle? The one with the big bootie and brown hair) she may be pretty and Amy sort of is but not a one of these people are what I would call beautiful.

Not one.

And the men? Yeah, not what I find attractive.

Anyway.....I think I like this show although them cursing at the focus group and then being "punished" for it, seriously? Some of those comments were harsh and I don't really know anybody who would take that gracefully. Especially the blond old bat, she was nasty! I would have gotten ticked off too and I don't think I'm a bad person but that woman was just trying to be nasty just to get the approval of her "peers".

Right now I'm not sure any of them should win but it's fun watching them and waiting till the day Liz finally gets whats coming to her, she's beyond nasty and ugly on the outside and inside.

Oh and Mr. Spray Tanned Vanilla Ice is sort of funny even though he isn't trying to be, he's definitely provided me with a few chuckles. They all have, they are so flipping delusional. It's awesome and are they really this dumb? Who doesn't know what a focus group is?

I can buy perhaps not knowing how to say those words but I'd hope they at least knew what they meant (nerves and such tend to trip people up). I wouldn't have bothered trying to pronounce them and just would have substituted another word (or a group of words) to get the same point across so as not to look like a fool on the camera.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3931889;
    A couple of things I find interesting:

1 - Am I the only one who thinks these people aren't all that attractive? I keep looking at them and trying to figure out what they see when they look in the mirror that makes them think they are so better looking than everybody else. I don't see it.
    I agree. I think last season's contestants were better looking. It surprises me that some of them truly think they're so good looking. I live in So. Calif and see beautiful people all the time and these can't compare.
    I couldn't believe how clueless so many were about pronouncing words. They also didn't seem to even know what those words were. I guess I'm expecting perfection and shouldn't be.
    I can't find one redeeming attribute in Liz but she does make "good TV."

FORT Fogey

This season seems horrible in comparison to last season. Was last season this nonsensical. They didn't like that David was picking on Liz yet the judges pick on Liz. That makes no sense! And how are we supposed to trust the judgment of the wife of Howard Stern? She married Howard Stern!
    Why wasn't Amy in the bottom three? She had the worst photo! I think Taylor is really attractive but his photo was also worse than Liz's! The judges stated they were gunning for Craig and David and we know they don't like Liz. They could have attempted to be subtle. Also, Craig was set up. They put crabs on his crotch! What did they expect?
    I really enjoyed last season but I cannot help to be irked by its fundamental flaws this season. Not doing good deeds does not make someone a horrible person. And the challenges just suck. The lady who lost her ring asked Amy to help her. I didn't hear her ask anyone else for help. "I lost my ring" vs. "Can you do me a favor? I lost my ring." There is a big difference. Also, the last chance challenge was stupid! Who would stop to take someone's picture while you are on your way to a very important event? Craig was nice about turning the couple down. Maybe the fact that he turned them down meant that he cared about the competition more and was preparing his final speech. Who knows!?
    Finally, I think David made a great point! Vegas is Sin City! Why would you ask people to compete to be the face of Sin City and expect them to act charming? That's just setting them up for failure. If it was any other city ...
    Tyra is an idiot! This show is horrendous! And I have already scheduled my DVR to tape next week's episode!

FORT Fogey

I think a producer told them not to have Liz in the bottom two. I think Craig should have been sent home. I think that Craig is kind to Liz because I read in his bio that he's attracted to minority women. The produder decided not to send Craig home because in the previews, Craig and Liz get physical.

+ Reply to Thread