+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: True Beauty 2

Re: True Beauty 2

I know the one they let go tonight was a thief, but I liked that he helped with the dog. The other "elvis" guy almost pushed the lady out of his way

I know the one they let go tonight was a thief, but I liked that he helped with the dog. The other "elvis" guy almost pushed the lady out of his way
    I was stunned that being obnoxiously rude was more "beautiful on the inside" than theft. Of course, given that Liz won *after* stealing her entire outfit shows that stealing is pretty low on their list. (But she was right...she does get whatever she wants.)

I know that tonight's game was predicated on the votes. And I know it would have screwed up the game to do anything (obviously, someone would have figured something was up if Liz left after coming in first). But that whole situation was beyond unfair.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Okay, I watched the premiere of this show. There's an hour of my life I'll never get back . . .
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;3919755;
    I was stunned that being obnoxiously rude was more "beautiful on the inside" than theft. Of course, given that Liz won *after* stealing her entire outfit shows that stealing is pretty low on their list. (But she was right...she does get whatever she wants.)

I know that tonight's game was predicated on the votes. And I know it would have screwed up the game to do anything (obviously, someone would have figured something was up if Liz left after coming in first). But that whole situation was beyond unfair.
    I'm sure that her little act of thievery will come back to bite Liz later on .

What happened to Carson's face? He looked so odd, is it botox gone bad or did he have plastic surgery?

They could have used a metal box to let the coins fall into, and then they could explain that she had STOLEN the outfit that caused her win. If she doesn't leave next week, I don't hold much hope for this show.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

I agree that compassion is much more indicative of "inner beauty." I know I'd rather be around someone like that than the guy who couldn't be bothered to spend 30 seconds helping the woman with the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Marietta;3920736;
    I agree that compassion is much more indicative of "inner beauty." I know I'd rather be around someone like that than the guy who couldn't be bothered to spend 30 seconds helping the woman with the dog.
    it wasn't just that he didn't spend 30 seconds helping her, he almost shoved her out of the way. It was very mean

The show somebody was talking about upthread had as its host the blonde Caridee from ANTM. She was the winner of the cycle right before the one Jaslene won. Cycle 7 I think. She is not plus sized though. The show was pretty boring.

Can somebody kind of summarize what this show is about? I might watch if it sounds interesting but I have no idea of the premise just from the posts so far. TIA.

They have several shallow contestants who believe they are in the running to be the "Face of Vegas", when in actuality they are being judged on whether their inner self is as beautiful as their outer shell. So far, we have 2 thieves and a guy who wouldn't help a lady untangle her pet. And as they said, he almost took her out as he passed by, nose in the air. One of the thieves "won" the first challenge, and the other was eliminated. The ones that are eliminated are let in on the real premise and shown what actions got them kicked off. He had nothing to say when he watched himself steal (with the help of what he thought was an employee, but was really an actress who provided opportunity.)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3918770;
    THanks.
    I liked Nole.
    I did think Cheryl was out of her element on this show.
    Carson is good at being snarky. I agree.
    Don't know if I can deal with Vanessa and Beth, though.
    And, what is up with the contestants.
    I've seen several promos with a dark haired guy who seems to have the most enormous, bright white teeth I've ever seen.
    Too funny...
    I'm new here so excuse me if I make some mistakes. I also watched this show last season....still wondering why I did but now I'm watching this season. Again, wondering why but can't seem to stop. Anyway, I went to school with Cheryl Tiegs. She was everything a supermodel should be, tall, slender, pretty and photogenic. But I noticed last year that her personality had not changed one bit. Very quiet, almost shy and unassuming, which makes for a great friend but not for a judge on a reality show. Somehow I had expected her to have come out of her shyness but apparently not which I think is great considering how some people let fame go to their head. For that reason, I can understand why she didn't return as a judge.

+ Reply to Thread