+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: True Beauty 2

Re: True Beauty 2

Liz - every single reality show has one just like her, the boitch who interviews that she's "not there to make friends" but is their to "win" and this is usually after a clip is shown of them acting completely hateful....then they always cry and whine about how everybody hates them and is ganging up against them...blah blah blah. Guess what? You cannot have it both ways. If you want to go on and on about how you aren't there to make friends, then don't be surprised if you find yourself alone while all the others have formed surface friendships.

Also - she is UGLY! I have yet to see these mystical good looks of hers that the contestants and some viewers are talking about, she's hideous both inside and out. Those faces she makes while doing her confessionals? They are truly ugly, I think little Michelle and Fake Boobs (how is she even on a show about inner beauty???) are prettier.

Craig looks like he just stepped off the set of The Bold & The Beautiful as a long lost brother of Ridge and Thorn, except he'd be the dumb one who works as a dancer at some seedy club.

Taylor is getting a fairly decent edit other than having a potty mouth regarding Liz so I see him winning, possibly Craig if they are going for the big dummy with the good heart angle.

Finally - I loathe the host and judges, they are so nasty and hateful themselves. Making rude comments, giggling and slamming the contestants behind their backs. They should be sent home for not having inner beauty....and does it bother anybody else whenever hostess woman (I can't remember her name, Vanessa?) says "Beth, Carson and.....I...." the way she says it and the stank look on her face are ugly. Is she even using the right word?
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

....and does it bother anybody else whenever hostess woman (I can't remember her name, Vanessa?) says "Beth, Carson and.....I...." the way she says it and the stank look on her face are ugly. Is she even using the right word?
    She is using the right word. Drop "Beth, Carson, and...", and the sentence would start with "I...". It's the pause that's throwing off the rhythm of the sentence, and that's why it sounds like she's using the wrong pronoun. (I reacted the exact same way.)

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3956476;

Also - she is UGLY! I have yet to see these mystical good looks of hers that the contestants and some viewers are talking about, she's hideous both inside and out. Those faces she makes while doing her confessionals? They are truly ugly, I think little Michelle and Fake Boobs (how is she even on a show about inner beauty???) are prettier.
    I can't understand why Liz and others think that she is pretty, I find her very unattractive. She has a nice figure, but that is where her looks end.

]Finally - I loathe the host and judges, they are so nasty and hateful themselves. Making rude comments, giggling and slamming the contestants behind their backs. They should be sent home for not having inner beauty....and does it bother anybody else whenever hostess woman (I can't remember her name, Vanessa?) says "Beth, Carson and.....I...." the way she says it and the stank look on her face are ugly. Is she even using the right word?
    What bugs me is that she doesn't even bother to introduce herself when she mades her big entrance into the Hall of Beauty. Sorry, you are not that famous that you don't need an introduction ! I doubt that these contestants would even have any idea who she is in the first place.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3957390;
    I can't understand why Liz and others think that she is pretty, I find her very unattractive. She has a nice figure, but that is where her looks end.
    Perhaps you have a eurocentric view of beauty. I don't. Liz is gorgeous on the outside.

I don't understand why the judges were shocked by the way Liz behaved at the end. If you are eliminating someone because you don't think they have inner beauty (and you've tricked them into thinking the show was about outer beauty), why would you expect them to be respectful after their elimination? Last season, I was so sure that someone was going to flip out at the judges after finding out that the whole competition was a hoax. Nobody has really done that and I am shocked. I think I would be really angry to find out that I was being judged because I lied or cheated ... but the producers and hosts were lying and trying to trick the cast the whole time. I am still sort of expecting to see some fireworks during the elimination. lol! I hope these contestants don't let me down!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3960600;
    Perhaps you have a eurocentric view of beauty. I don't. Liz is gorgeous on the outside.
    I have never even heard this term before, so I had to look it up.

I don't think that Liz has a pretty face, that is why I said I find her unattractive. It has nothing to do with her ethnic background.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3960652;
    I don't think that Liz has a pretty face, that is why I said I find her unattractive. It has nothing to do with her ethnic background.
    I agree.

For me it's the faces she makes and the constant stank look on her face that makes her so unattractive not to mention that her face just isn't pretty or even so ugly that it's beautiful. She is very plain looking. She does have an insane body and I'm thinking that she equates the male reaction to that body to her being beautiful when that is not the case at all.

Either way, she was a nasty piece of work and I'm glad her and her over sized ego are gone off my screen so I can enjoy this show more.

I watch the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader reality show on CMT pretty religiously but I don't remember Michelle. I'm going to have to hunt up some old photos and see if I can remember her.

Right now I'm pulling for (well as much as I can pull for contestants I don't particularly like) for either Taylor or Michelle to win.

I'm watching this show not because I like any of these people, think any of them are beautiful (they aren't, I see better looking people in real life daily), or particularly titillating but because I find the show interesting and amusing. It cracks me up seeing how incredibly delusional these people are about themselves and their looks.

I wish David was still around, he was so awesome with his "I'm riding the love me train...." and that crazy orange tan and glow in the dark white teeth.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3960825;
    I watch the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader reality show on CMT pretty religiously but I don't remember Michelle. I'm going to have to hunt up some old photos and see if I can remember her.
    Thank you! It has been driving me crazy trying to figure out why Michelle looked familiar. I always watch Making the Team, so that is where I have seen her before.

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3960652;
    Agreed. I have seen many people of varying non-European heritage that I find to be very attractive, but Liz is not one of them. Her features are nothing special, and when you add the sour, smug, generally ill-natured look to them, she shows as pretty much the least attractive person, including physically, in the entire group. Vanessa Minillo is a close second.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3964638;
    . Vanessa Minillo is a close second.
    I agree!! What is with Vanessa's sour expression when she is revealing the nature of the game? Her attitude, facial expressions, and vocal intonations are very off-putting. At a glance, you would think she is lovely.... very pretty face and figure, but when she speaks.... ugh..... she almost has an evil quality about her. I feel sorry for Nick Lachey.

Vanessa certainly doesn't come across as having a lot of inner beauty.
    If she does, she might want to learn how to better project it because she comes off like a huge bitch imo.

I do always love when she reveals herself at the end of the show though.
    I think the booted person has yet to recognize her and at least a couple have left still thinking they've lost out on being the Face of Vegas.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread