+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: True Beauty 2

Re: True Beauty 2

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;3953221;
    I lauged out loud when Beth Stern feigned embarrassement at David's banana "junk" picture. Are we to believe that something like that was offensive to a woman who married Howard Stern??!!!!
    No kidding! And that crack she made about not even being able to look at the photo?!?! Give me a break! Howard Stern is one of the most disgusting males that I have ever heard of. If she can love him, stay married to him, live with him then there is no way that anything can shock her.

Bye, bye Liz! Too bad, I was looking forward to some drama and hook-ups between Liz and the blonde guy (Craig?) who likes her.

Rooting for Taylor now...

Very happy to see the back of Liz. Now there was a woman with absolutely no redeeming qualities.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I thought it was so funny that even after the judges told Liz the truth about the competition, she didn't understand that it wasn't really "The Face of Vegas"

FORT Fogey

Liz failed all of the challenges so I can see why she had to go but the beauties left in the house really showed that they are not nice people. Liz's behavior in the house doesn't seem as bad as theirs. So I would like to see how they will edit the remaining beauties since they all still seem quite horrible. I guess Craig is the only one who hasn't been particularly horrible. His only sin was liking Liz. But that isn't a sin in the judges' eyes or mine. He still looks like Spencer Pratt though.

Liz failed all of the challenges so I can see why she had to go but the beauties left in the house really showed that they are not nice people. Liz's behavior in the house doesn't seem as bad as theirs. So I would like to see how they will edit the remaining beauties since they all still seem quite horrible.
    Funny...I was thinking that the others were reacting to Liz and that, with her gone, things should be calmer/nicer.

Guess we'll see :-) (And yes, Liz, I will continue watching even though you're gone.)

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;3955710;
    Funny...I was thinking that the others were reacting to Liz and that, with her gone, things should be calmer/nicer.

Guess we'll see :-) (And yes, Liz, I will continue watching even though you're gone.)
    I was remembering last season and thinking, there wasn't anyone then so over-the-top obnoxious as she is and I still watched. So yes, I'll also still be watching without Liz's drama.

The funny thing to me is that they even pretended to deliberate on whom they should send home. Ummmm, hello! Liz failed every "true beauty" challenge - and for the most part, more blatantly than anyone else. (Stole her entire outfit and then lied about it, was rude about the girl who lost the ring - the only girl I believe, who didn't offer help, and didn't wait for the tour guide to offer to "help her out" on her score. She flat out told him to change her "1" to a "10!":nono) I get the impression that she's accustomed to getting her way a lot because of her looks.

Now let's get down to seeing who ends up winning - I'm betting on Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3955816;
    I was remembering last season and thinking, there wasn't anyone then so over-the-top obnoxious as she is and I still watched. So yes, I'll also still be watching without Liz's drama.
    Yep, me too. I don't mind some drama - ah, who am I kidding, I love the drama - but she was so over the top repulsive that she almost made the show unbearable. And while I don't condone the behaviour of the others to her, I can understand how having to live with such a repugnant individual can bring out the worst in a person.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3955868;
    Yep, me too. I don't mind some drama - ah, who am I kidding, I love the drama - but she was so over the top repulsive that she almost made the show unbearable. And while I don't condone the behaviour of the others to her, I can understand how having to live with such a repugnant individual can bring out the worst in a person.

Normally not a word I use but it sure fit Liz. Even after she lost she was a complete biotch. She is one of the few people that I have seen that really always seem to think way to much of themselves.

I agree with others that have said she is pretty, until she opened her mouth. She brought alot of the crap from the other contestants on herself with her attitude. You could tell she thought it would be beneath her to associate with them.

So happy to see her go and yes I will continue watching even though she is gone.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey

While none of the people on this show are rocket scientists, Craig and Liz set new lows.

It's hard to tell if they were born that way or just reared into complete stupidity. It's clear niether have books smarts (although I don't know that any of them do), but Craig and Liz can't even behave appropriately on a social level.

They truely strike me as mentally challenged, and I cut them a little slack for this reason.

+ Reply to Thread