+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Wild on "E"

Pretty Wild on "E"

Is anyone watching this TRAIN WRECK of a show?

Sunday nights on the "E" channel @10:30pm.

Pretty Wild | E! Online

I cannot be the only one. Tell me what you think.

O..M..G.., this has to be the WORST reality show EVER and here I am sucked into it.
    KAREN

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: PRETTY WILD on "E"

I've watched a couple of episodes but seriously? These shows of the offspring of washed up hasbeens/never was's have run their course. These girls are just obnoxious and looking to be the next incarnation of the Kardashian crew. I got turned off in one of the previews when one of the girls (whoever it was that got charged in the burglery bling ring) saying she "hated rules" about as convincing as a man will crack spilling out of his pants saying he has nothing on him. As in, she's just playing it up big time for the camera. How do these people even get fame? I wonder how this show is doing. I don't hear much about it in the media.

And since I'm talking about E!'s shows about offspring of former "stars" did the Leave it to Lamas show get cancelled or are they coming back, too?

FORT Fanatic

I thought I was the only one that watched this mess. Really, this is a real mess just waiting for rehab. I've seen some reality shows I had to question, but these chicks don't need 15 minutes, or one minute of fame. Then saw on Dateline the "Bling Ring" and the attitude of the one that was arrested for breaking in celebs homes was unreal. Who is the mom, she's on something stronger than Lynne from RHOC.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Guilty! I've seen an episode or two. Who are these people and why do they have a show? Only watched the bit that I did watch because a preview showed the one getting arressted and I'm a sucker for watching an overindulged kid getting cuffs slapped on them. That's must see tv!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Reality show quote of the week: "This is my 16th birthday, not some kind of whore party!"

The mom and the older 2 girls make the Kardashians look like rocket scientists. There may be hope for the youngest to one day become a productive member of society.

I watched one episode out of sheer boredom - one of the brats had a dog that got loose, and she spent hours wailing in the street like a 5 year old. Yeah, I won't be watching again.

Who are they, anyway? I don't even know who these people are, and how they got on tv. The combined IQ of that entire household wouldn't add up to three digits.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Andrea Arlington/ the Mom
    As a onetime model, mom sees a lot of herself in her daughters: The former wild child turned self-help enthusiast is now feeling the consequences of giving the kids perhaps too much freedom growing up. Andrea has a hard time reinforcing rules and is often butting heads with Tess, who wants to go out all the time. Jerry, Andrea's husband and the girls' stepdad, tries to serve as the rock of the family, but even he has trouble protecting the girls from all the craziness that seems to follow them.

Tess Taylor/oldest daughter who was adopted by Andrea. Andrea's best friend at the time was Tess' mom and she was not taking proper care of her (maybe issues with drugs). Andrea has raised Tess.
    The oldest sister and the true party girl of the family, 19-year-old Tess hangs out with and dates a Who's Who of Hollywood and frequents the hottest celebrity hangouts. Despite her best intentions, she often falls into what mom Andrea considers the "wrong crowd" and finds herself surrounded by trouble. When not rabble-rousing, Tess works as a model and is hoping her recent magazine appearances will rocket her career to the next level—assuming she can ride the rocket that is Hollywood.

Alexis Neiers/middle daughter. The one arrested in the BLING RING. Mostly referred to as Lexi.
    Caught in the squeeze of middledom, 18-year-old Lexi's love/hate relationship with Tess stems from her jealousy of all the attention her older sib seems to get. But recently Lexi's getting more of the spotlight than she could have ever imagined following her arrest as part of an alleged Hollywood burglary ring. That's left Lexi facing the challenges of a chaotic legal process, hungry paparazzi—and a possible stalker!

Gabrielle Neiers/youngest daughter, referred to as Gabby.
    Why is it that so often the youngest of the bunch is also the most mature? That's the case with Gabby, 15 and the moral center of the family. She has been home-schooled in the past and is now trying to live like a normal teenager, from getting her driver's permit to dating for the first time. She's been rocked by Lexi's recent troubles but is doing her best to keep the family grounded through it all.

I have no idea what the step-dad, Jerry does for work. But they seemed to have allot of money ... and no issues spending it on whatever.

The DATELINE show was amazing. Lexi is in BIG trouble. It appears from Dateline that Lexi's bf ratted everyone involved out and gave all the details on all the robberies.

AND absolutely, this mom appears to be a complete IDIOT. What is she ON??????
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

Thanks for the info, I was too lazy and uninterested to google these people. What's with all the different last names? I hope the "Bling Ring" gets so busted. She had nerve to have a p.r. person and make-up artist at court with her. As someone said the Kardashians, and Lynne look like rocket scientists compared to this group!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fan

Momrek, thanks for the descriptions of each one.....but why in the world do these nobodies have a show? I watched the first two episodes (not sure why I bothered) and felt my brain cells leaking out of my head. Seriously, the mom is homeschooling them? These people just scare me.

Re: Pretty Wild on "E"

and so it is.....LMAO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast