+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Pretty Wild on "E"

Re: Pretty Wild on "E"

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3950549;
    Here's her mug shot.

Alexis Neiers -- 'Pretty Wild' Mug Shot | TMZ.com

I read that Alexis' mother has a photo on facebook of Alexis laughing with an orange LA county jail shirt. I hope that's not true. The crimes committed by Alexis cost that family their tv show, which was probably paying them good money. You would think none of them would be laughing about now.
    I don't know if they took the TV show away from them because of Alexis' crime so much as because the show was AWFUL.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3950556;
    They interviewed the Mom right outside the courthouse yesterday on our local news.
    The Mom went on, at length, about how awful her daughter was treated by the justice system.

The Mom seems like a total piece of work.

did she (in an outraged voice with bulging eyes) say that they treated her precious child like a criminal???

Re: PRETTY WILD on "E"

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3875952;
    Andrea Arlington/ the Mom
    As a onetime model, mom sees a lot of herself in her daughters: The former wild child turned self-help enthusiast is now feeling the consequences of giving the kids perhaps too much freedom growing up. Andrea has a hard time reinforcing rules and is often butting heads with Tess, who wants to go out all the time. Jerry, Andrea's husband and the girls' stepdad, tries to serve as the rock of the family, but even he has trouble protecting the girls from all the craziness that seems to follow them.

Tess Taylor/oldest daughter who was adopted by Andrea. Andrea's best friend at the time was Tess' mom and she was not taking proper care of her (maybe issues with drugs). Andrea has raised Tess.
    The oldest sister and the true party girl of the family, 19-year-old Tess hangs out with and dates a Who's Who of Hollywood and frequents the hottest celebrity hangouts. Despite her best intentions, she often falls into what mom Andrea considers the "wrong crowd" and finds herself surrounded by trouble. When not rabble-rousing, Tess works as a model and is hoping her recent magazine appearances will rocket her career to the next level—assuming she can ride the rocket that is Hollywood.

Alexis Neiers/middle daughter. The one arrested in the BLING RING. Mostly referred to as Lexi.
    Caught in the squeeze of middledom, 18-year-old Lexi's love/hate relationship with Tess stems from her jealousy of all the attention her older sib seems to get. But recently Lexi's getting more of the spotlight than she could have ever imagined following her arrest as part of an alleged Hollywood burglary ring. That's left Lexi facing the challenges of a chaotic legal process, hungry paparazzi—and a possible stalker!

Gabrielle Neiers/youngest daughter, referred to as Gabby.
    Why is it that so often the youngest of the bunch is also the most mature? That's the case with Gabby, 15 and the moral center of the family. She has been home-schooled in the past and is now trying to live like a normal teenager, from getting her driver's permit to dating for the first time. She's been rocked by Lexi's recent troubles but is doing her best to keep the family grounded through it all.

I have no idea what the step-dad, Jerry does for work. But they seemed to have allot of money ... and no issues spending it on whatever.

The DATELINE show was amazing. Lexi is in BIG trouble. It appears from Dateline that Lexi's bf ratted everyone involved out and gave all the details on all the robberies.

AND absolutely, this mom appears to be a complete IDIOT. What is she ON??????
    UPDATE on Alexis. She has just been arrested again. This time for probation violation, possession of herion and fake ID. I wonder how her mom is going to put a spin on this one?

Alexis Neiers Arrested -- Black Tar Heroin Found | TMZ.com

Re: PRETTY WILD on "E"

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4117915;
    UPDATE on Alexis. She has just been arrested again. This time for probation violation, possession of herion and fake ID. I wonder how her mom is going to put a spin on this one?

Alexis Neiers Arrested -- Black Tar Heroin Found | TMZ.com
    Why does this not surprise me? Although, as hysterical and drama-filled she was during the whole bling ring trial, I thought she would keep herself out of trouble. Ugh.
    KAREN

Alexis Neiers -- Probation Revoked

"Pretty Wild" star/Burglar Bunch member Alexis Neiers had her probation revoked by a judge this morning and was ordered to be held without bail pending a hearing on Thursday.

As we first reported, Neiers was arrested when cops came to her home in response to a probation violation ... and allegedly found her to be in possession of black tar heroin and a fake ID.

UPDATE: Neiers' lawyer Michael Nasatir tells TMZ, “[Alexis] is a young woman with a drug problem and she needs treatment. This is her first offense. Let’s get her some recovery rather than incarceration."
    KAREN

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Alexis's mother claimed it was all a misunderstanding, and that she was only arrested for not having the right address for her probation officer (which I do believe is a big enough deal on its own). I don't know how I feel about recovery vs incarceration; if someone is continually revolving through the door either way, it seems like neither is working, so I guess give them whatever's more serious. This girl has some issues. Thankfully, it doesn't appear their reality show will be renewed. That's the last thing this family needs.

Being a drug addict is one thing, but when you break into a stranger's house and steal items, that takes you into another realm IMO. That crime is very serious and often leads to more serious crime. The idea of someone breaking into my house and stealing my property and then lying about it, would make me furious and frighten me terribly. I think she definitely needs prison time. She can go into rehab when she gets out. The women in that family have their head in the clouds. They think no rule applies to them and that they can lie about anything and people will believe them. It's just sick.

I guess Alexis' mother disagrees with what her attorney said. I bet this mother and Dina Lohan are close friends. They sound a lot alike.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789