+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Wild on "E"

Re: Pretty Wild on "E"

I saw on TMZ Alexis walking into the court and then to be taken to jail today. She was laughing and carrring a cup of coffee. I just pray she doesn't get released before sundown. LOL

FORT Fanatic

Yes! I saw on TMZ she got 180 days. with 4 days credit. Oh, I hope she stays.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Now what about the items she stole that were valued at like $500,000 I thought I read ... does she pay that back to Orlando or what ... just sit in jail for those 180 days and then thats it ...

Will she have a criminal record now?
    KAREN

She will certainly have a criminal record. I think they recovered the merchandise that she stole. I'm not positive, but I saw a scene from the courtroom on a co-defendant's case and they were describing the items that were recovered. It's odd how they stole the stuff and then kept it in their closet or wore it out around town. Bizarre! LOL If they didn't recover all of it, they might make her pay some restitution.

She will probably write a book about this entire thing and claim she was treated so unfairly. She considers herself a martyr like Martin Luther King,Jr. or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3949438;
    She will certainly have a criminal record. I think they recovered the merchandise that she stole. I'm not positive, but I saw a scene from the courtroom on a co-defendant's case and they were describing the items that were recovered. It's odd how they stole the stuff and then kept it in their closet or wore it out around town. Bizarre! LOL If they didn't recover all of it, they might make her pay some restitution.

She will probably write a book about this entire thing and claim she was treated so unfairly. She considers herself a martyr like Martin Luther King,Jr. or something.
    OH BOTHER ...
    KAREN

Here's her mug shot.

Alexis Neiers -- 'Pretty Wild' Mug Shot | TMZ.com

I read that Alexis' mother has a photo on facebook of Alexis laughing with an orange LA county jail shirt. I hope that's not true. The crimes committed by Alexis cost that family their tv show, which was probably paying them good money. You would think none of them would be laughing about now.

They interviewed the Mom right outside the courthouse yesterday on our local news.
    The Mom went on, at length, about how awful her daughter was treated by the justice system.

The Mom seems like a total piece of work.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Looking at the mom I can see how the daughter turned out like she did. And she gives her mom no respect. I'd get slapped upside the head at any age if I treated my mom the way Alexis was seen yelling at hers. Her daughter was caught red handed, and I find it humourous that she was going to fight this until one of her victims dared testify. The little spoiled rich girl thought she'd get off. She's a Hollywood wannabe whose only claim to fame is burglarizing the homes of real stars. I would have been surprised if they got a show on E! in the first place, or if it would have been re-newed. The few episodes I watched made me think the Kardashians were Emmy worthy. But I guess it goes along with what I think is a sad state for getting famous; break into celebs homes, crash the White House, pretend to send your kid in a balloon, and you get your own reality show (or attempt to).

Well said Karalott.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3950556;
    They interviewed the Mom right outside the courthouse yesterday on our local news.
    The Mom went on, at length, about how awful her daughter was treated by the justice system.

The Mom seems like a total piece of work.
    The mom is a piece of work!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread