+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Wild on "E"

Re: Pretty Wild on "E"

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3898757;
    there wasn't a new epiode last night

I wonder how much of that 180 days she will actually end up serving. Is it too much to hope that this kid learns something from this and goes on to become a productive member of society?

and so it is
    Oh really!!!! Hmmm!!! I generally tape it and watch later in the week!!!
    KAREN

When I think about the tantrum/meltdown Alexis must be having I can't help but smile. I hope this jail time teaches this little brat that she isn't entitled or above anyone else and that when you do the crime you gotta do the time. At first I was angry they gave these vile people their own show but now I must say I'm happy because after seeing what a spoiled obnoxious brat she is it has made the news of her sentencing much better because I got to see firsthand what a repulsive person this girl is. She deserves everything she's getting.

Yeah, I wonder how much actual time she will do too. I hope it's not a joke like some of the other celeb jail sentences have been and she is rolled out, before the sun goes down. She should have to serve at least half of the time.

I bet they won't allow her to bring her 6 inch Louis Vuitton's. LOL.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I also wonder if mainly this will be a slap on the wrist and that's what her attorney's are counting on-that she'll plead out, walk into jail, and use the revolving door out two seconds later. Someone like her and her family need a reality check. I wouldn't be surprised if she played up thinking she wasn't really going to serve time and then whines when she gets locked up. It's unfortuante that little brats like her are born so entitled and who apparently have everything and everyone at their beck and call. Why are they famous again? Is that all it takes to get a reality show anymore-you either have a sex tape released, crash the White House, or burglarize celebrity homes? Her attorney seemed surprised that Orlando Bloom was actually going to testify.

TMZ interviewed Tess last night ... they asked her how Alexis is with the fact she will be facing jail time ... Tess stated that yes it looked like she may have to go to jail. TMZ then started asking Tess if Alexis realizes she will have to shower naked with other inmates ... Tess just stood there ... ugh ...

AND my DVR has picked up that there is a new episode for next week.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3902402;
    TMZ interviewed Tess last night ... they asked her how Alexis is with the fact she will be facing jail time ... Tess stated that yes it looked like she may have to go to jail. TMZ then started asking Tess if Alexis realizes she will have to shower naked with other inmates ... Tess just stood there ... ugh ...

AND my DVR has picked up that there is a new episode for next week.

I guess they are going to milk it for every bit it is worth. It might be nice to see the girl having to accept reality and what happens when you break into people's houses and steal their property. I bet she's still in denial.

When she went to the class of school children to talk about her bad situation she blamed it on her hanging out with the wrong people. She didn't do anything wrong, it was the others that were bad. PLEASE.......

I only caught a few minutes of last nights show. I realize that the mom (Andrea??) is not Tess's biological mom, but I was totally creeped out by her taking naked shower pictures of Tess and then inviting her underage daughter to watch.

ewwwww ewwwwww ewwwwwww!!!!

and so it is

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3905670;
    I only caught a few minutes of last nights show. I realize that the mom (Andrea??) is not Tess's biological mom, but I was totally creeped out by her taking naked shower pictures of Tess and then inviting her underage daughter to watch.

ewwwww ewwwwww ewwwwwww!!!!

and so it is
    YOU are right! That was creepy on so many levels. First of all they have portrayed their relationship as if it is mother/daughter. She raised the girl since she was about 9 years old, so it is like parent/child. Then to ooh and ah about her naked body in the shower, is just sick. AND to bring in a minor child to watch......YUCK. She's off. I think the authorities need to look into that family. That woman is a sicho and no wonder those kids are so sick. She needs intervention. If Chelsea Handler is involved in this, she needs to run fast. It's not amusing makes me wonder about her. She must be screwed up too.

I saw an interview in which mother and Alexis are pretending their lives were in danger and that is why she could not explain her involvment in the breakin and larceny. NEWS BULLETIN! That is the Casey Anthony story before they found her daughter's body. Remember she couldn't tell the whole story because the child was in danger. Now, Casey has dropped that story.

Alexis said that even though she pled no contest, her life is in danger and she can't tell the real story. She admitted the reason she had to plea is because a last minute witness appeared. RATS! How does that involve her life being in danger?

Alexis is still confused and claims she is going to walk back into that courtroom with her head held high. (Why, I don't know.) She forgets she going to jail, NOT back to the courtroom. PAAATHETIC!

FORT Fanatic

I wish the whole family would be carted off to jail! Who is the man they sometimes show as the father/stepfather? Where is there bio father?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

"They weren't my six inch Loubouton's, they were my little brown flats".

So sad.........

+ Reply to Thread