+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Wild on "E"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Pretty Wild on "E"

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3889612;
    Many of you are longtime reality watchers. I've only been watching a couple of years. This is the worst I've seen. What other big trainwrecks did I miss?
    Many of FOX's early reality show attempts when reality TV was still at it's peak and they were trying to bank on other networks success. I don't know if they are nearly as bad and trashy as this E! gem, but there's a good reason we haven't seen second seasons of Married by America, Who Wants to Marry A Millionaire, Who's Your Daddy (I'm not even sure if this one made it to its finale), and Bachelorettes in Alaska.

This one I have a hard time believing is even remotely real. The way the girls act, the way their mother acts, it all just seems more scripted than normal. I'm not sure how they got their show on E! but I can't say it's really giving them Kardashian or the Hills-like fame as they so desperately want. I don't see them anywhere but E! and the only thing I can say they're famous for is the one girl's Bling Ring involvement. I really hope the book gets thrown at her. Someone like her and her family need that reality check, though I can only imagine E! working on making sure she doesn't do time and the Paris Hilton style fit she and her family would throw at her being "victimized" by the system.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3890301;
    This one I have a hard time believing is even remotely real. The way the girls act, the way their mother acts, it all just seems more scripted than normal. I'm not sure how they got their show on E! but I can't say it's really giving them Kardashian or the Hills-like fame as they so desperately want. I don't see them anywhere but E! and the only thing I can say they're famous for is the one girl's Bling Ring involvement. I really hope the book gets thrown at her. Someone like her and her family need that reality check, though I can only imagine E! working on making sure she doesn't do time and the Paris Hilton style fit she and her family would throw at her being "victimized" by the system.
    E was filming them before Alexis was arrested ... the cameras were actually in the house filming that day when the police came knocking with search warrants. That was the BONUS round for the show when that was all captured live.

I have NO clue how they got on tv but I did see Chelsea Handler's name on the credits.
    KAREN

I haven't been watching the show, but reading up on the gossip and hearing about this craptastic show. I did see the daughter Tess was on the blog thedirty yesterday with pictures of her smoking heroin. Shocker, right?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3890683;
    I haven't been watching the show, but reading up on the gossip and hearing about this craptastic show. I did see the daughter Tess was on the blog thedirty yesterday with pictures of her smoking heroin. Shocker, right?
    I saw those pics, what a mess. I saw two episodes, and refuse to watch this lunacy. I have following info, as I really want them to nail her.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Ok, so now that the girls are all grown up, the Mom realizes she has been a bad Mom/Parent ...

I was surprised after reading the Vanity Fair article that Alexis may not be charged after all ... hmmmm ... Jeff did say there was more work/research to be done but that things were looking a little better for Alexis.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3893822;
    Ok, so now that the girls are all grown up, the Mom realizes she has been a bad Mom/Parent ...

I was surprised after reading the Vanity Fair article that Alexis may not be charged after all ... hmmmm ... Jeff did say there was more work/research to be done but that things were looking a little better for Alexis.
    I think that he may have been exagerating. She has admitted what she did to thousands of people. The problem is that she is probably going to get into more trouble before they can get her out of this one.

The new problem I read about last weekend. I'll have to try to find the link. I'm new on these boards, so I''l have to review the rules and see, but I assume we can post a link to a source, right? I'll check and see. Anyway, the new problem for Alexis is pretty bad and has to be scaring her network. I don't know if I should say what the story was without the link.

This story was in addition to the photos of her and Tess sitting on the floor and smoking something. I saw all of those. There was a separate photo of Tess without a top and holding a smoking device. The website I saw it, said they were refusing to pull it down.

If all of this is true, it explains her desperate need for money.
    I think they had a bad weekend. And so it is.

Debb - was this on Nik Richie's site?

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk;3894830;
    Debb - was this on Nik Richie's site?
    I'm not sure. I'll try to locate it and post it if it's allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3894852;
    I'm not sure. I'll try to locate it and post it if it's allowed.
    Debb, to the FORT!!!
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3894781;
    I think that he may have been exagerating. She has admitted what she did to thousands of people. The problem is that she is probably going to get into more trouble before they can get her out of this one.

The new problem I read about last weekend. I'll have to try to find the link. I'm new on these boards, so I''l have to review the rules and see, but I assume we can post a link to a source, right? I'll check and see. Anyway, the new problem for Alexis is pretty bad and has to be scaring her network. I don't know if I should say what the story was without the link.

This story was in addition to the photos of her and Tess sitting on the floor and smoking something. I saw all of those. There was a separate photo of Tess without a top and holding a smoking device. The website I saw it, said they were refusing to pull it down.

If all of this is true, it explains her desperate need for money.
    I think they had a bad weekend. And so it is.
    Inquiring minds want to know! I saw the photos without her top, and smoking a bong. Yeah, right Mom wants to get tough now. She's the real nut case of the show.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread