+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Wild on "E"

Re: Pretty Wild on "E"

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3885110;
    So did they ever find Lola, the puppy?
    Yes, they did BUT then they gave her away as they knew they could not probably take care of her. It was a sad but good decision.

The Cabo epi ... shocked. Lexie's atty told her NOT to leave the country ... she says "ok" ... and then flies to Cabo UNTIL TMZ busts them. Such entitlement ... no rules whatsoever for these girls ...
    KAREN

Two interesting Vanity Fair articles on the BLING RING.

Nancy Jo Sales on the Bling Ring | Culture | Vanity Fair

Q&A: Nancy Jo Sales Dishes on the Bling Ring | VF Daily | Vanity Fair

Appears that after reading these articles that Alexis is involved in this Bling Ring more than she states in the show. She is in huge denial IF this article is all true.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3887830;
    Two interesting Vanity Fair articles on the BLING RING.

Nancy Jo Sales on the Bling Ring | Culture | Vanity Fair

Q&A: Nancy Jo Sales Dishes on the Bling Ring | VF Daily | Vanity Fair

Appears that after reading these articles that Alexis is involved in this Bling Ring more than she states in the show. She is in huge denial IF this article is all true.

yeah, I read that article. seems like she was in the middle of it, even if it wasn't her behind the planning and everything. how did it not get addressed that she was out dinking and she is only 18? and the mom had thrown her out of the house?

and so it is

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3888002;
    yeah, I read that article. seems like she was in the middle of it, even if it wasn't her behind the planning and everything. how did it not get addressed that she was out dinking and she is only 18? and the mom had thrown her out of the house?

and so it is
    Disturbing to say the least and they are all in this reality show ... and I find myself sucked into watching this trainwreck week after week.
    KAREN

FORT Regular

OMG this is my favorite trainwreck of all time. The mother is insane, to be nice, the daughters are freaks. I am trying to make a drinking game of how long into the show the brats start crying. My favorite line so far is "Shut the "f" up - I'm praying." Just beautiful. I didn't want to watch, but now can't stop. Help me, please

I just randomly caught two episodes of this crapfest and WOW! I've seen some terrible reality tv but this takes the cake. These girls are vile and repulsive and the Mother is no better and just let's them act like snobby, self entitled brats. Can't wait for this show to get cancelled, that one brat to pay for the crimes she was obviously involved in, and for these four monster's nasty 15 minutes to be up for good.

FORT Fanatic

Many of you are longtime reality watchers. I've only been watching a couple of years. This is the worst I've seen. What other big trainwrecks did I miss?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3889612;
    Many of you are longtime reality watchers. I've only been watching a couple of years. This is the worst I've seen. What other big trainwrecks did I miss?

well.....most of the "Of Love" shows on VH1 were fabulous trainwrecks. And a few years ago there as an E reality show based in La Vegas and all of the players were dumb and plastic.

Oh, and I cannot forget Sunset Tan. That's the one that vaulted the Ollie girls to fame

and so it is

FORT Fogey

Well, this show is awful. These kids aren't even legal and they are just a mess!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;3889598;
    crapfest
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread