+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Wild on "E"

Re: Pretty Wild on "E"

I thought reality TV had hit a new low with Daisy of Love.

E! took it to an entire different level. I am sorry but as a parent, if my had been arrested & was facing trial & was filming a reality tv show, the cord to that show would have been pulled. I watched the show where that one was arrested & that was 30 minutes of destroyed brain cells I'll never get back.

That mother....to even call her a mother is stretchig it. Underage daughters out drinking all night...hmmm..just "happened" to have E! cameras rolling. This show has GOT to be staged.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3879012;
    and so it is.....LMAO
    LOL!!

Wow what is it with these mothers like Kris Jenner and this looney toon Andrea where they are exploiting their daughters on TV, its really gross. Andrea is AWFUL!!! seriously, what a terrible parent. So of course very fun to laugh at. I do feel sorry for Gabby though, she seems fairly normal by some miracle. I hope the Bling Ring goes to jail, and so it is!

Last night show was even crazier then the first. Now if your attorney tells you not to leave town because he felt you will get buck wild and ruin your good girl image....then why would you disobey him and go trasping off to Carbo San Lucas??? Now she in some kind of trouble because she had to leave Mexico early. Of course she went wailing her butt off to the cameras.

FORT Fanatic

Oh, but remember they went to raise aid for Haiti. This has got to be one of the worst shows I've seen. I keep watching to see if it can get any worse!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3880350;
    Last night show was even crazier then the first. Now if your attorney tells you not to leave town because he felt you will get buck wild and ruin your good girl image....then why would you disobey him and go trasping off to Carbo San Lucas??? Now she in some kind of trouble because she had to leave Mexico early. Of course she went wailing her butt off to the cameras.

and so it is......

FORT Fogey

Somehow my DVR was recording another show and got a little of this nonsense on it. I had no idea who the people were, still dont really, but I have to say this is the biggest pile of garbage show I have ever seen. These people have absolutely zero appeal, and I hope it gets cancelled before anymore is filmed.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I haven't watched since the first episode, but I really hope the little brat gets the book thrown at her. Girls like this need a bigger harsh reality check than the normal Hollywood A-listers. I'm actually surprised she didn't get her passport revoked (bling ring girl) but I'm sure she's expecting to get a slap on the wrist and go back to filming her show and soaking up the limelight. So the Kardashian/Jersey Shore/Hills genre is the next in reality TV. And how do these people even get a show? I seriously hope it's not because the girl got arrestted and E! thought it would be captivating TV. From the one show/previews I've seen, those girls are so self absorbed. I'm sure they're thinking all sorts of good things and offers will come their way. Did I hear them mention that if they moved to Hollywood the paparrazi wouldn't know them there? I still don't know who they are!

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3882979;
    Somehow my DVR was recording another show and got a little of this nonsense on it. I had no idea who the people were, still dont really, but I have to say this is the biggest pile of garbage show I have ever seen. These people have absolutely zero appeal, and I hope it gets cancelled before anymore is filmed.

Nope, this one will probably be around for awhile. Remember, E! gave Tara Reid a few years of work and she was definitely a train wreck.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I saw a clip of this show on The Soup tonight. I think calling it a trainwreck is a compliment. Their little gem they focused on? Bling Ring girl all hysterical because an interview she gave was reportedly not completely true (she must be new to this). So while her sister comforts her and she sniffled and fake cried and attempted to leave a message for the interviewer, her mom kept screaming in the background to let the magazine know how upset she was (bad acting on her part, too), causing the daughter to scream at her to shut up (even now if I ever raised my voice to my mom I'd still get it). So 3/4 voicemail attempts she was trying to tell the interviewer how upset she was-that she reported when she went to court she had on one pair of shoes when she was wearing another.

How did these people get famous again?

So did they ever find Lola, the puppy?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread