+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives, VH1

Re: Basketball Wives, VH1

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    I was getting ready to say that after the 1st episode. I think it's just me, you and the "circle."
    maybe its just the 3 of us.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

FORT Fan

Anyone else notice that Ocho is a jerk toward Evelyn? I never watched his reality show, but he comes off as a complete jerk on Basketball Wives, but in a way, I like that he isn't too nice to Evelyn. He gives her veiled insults about her weight. You could tell she was hurt, but rolled with the punches because he is rich and shows her attention. Evelyn is sad all around, and after seeinng her with her new boo, I think Ocho is perfect for her! I also think their conversations either A) look staged, or B) show that these two don't know each other at all.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady View Post
    Anyone else notice that Ocho is a jerk toward Evelyn? I never watched his reality show, but he comes off as a complete jerk on Basketball Wives, but in a way, I like that he isn't too nice to Evelyn. He gives her veiled insults about her weight. You could tell she was hurt, but rolled with the punches because he is rich and shows her attention. Evelyn is sad all around, and after seeinng her with her new boo, I think Ocho is perfect for her! I also think their conversations either A) look staged, or B) show that these two don't know each other at all.
    They don't know each other, she just slept with him, another jump-off. I'm a former b-ball wife, and these chicks have met for lunch, dinner, drinks in a week, then I met with any the 14 years my ex played!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

Just started watching this series. and I'll keep watching. Only 5 episodes into season 2.

But Evelyn is basura, so is Jennifer but sadder because she follows basura.
    Royce is borderline basura, Tami, I said what I thought about her 20 years ago.

Suzie avoided being basura because she avoids the drama, same goes for Gloria.

Shaunie, must have been a john in her past life because she has pimped out all of her friends.

and let me reiterate Evelyn is BASURA.

BASURA=TRASH

Basketball wives is back and Evileen, Evelyn is up to her hoodrat ways again. I notice she tries to bully the meek like Jennifer. There is no way she would ever threaten to hit Tammi if she did not lower her voice. Tammi would stomp a mudhole and walk it dry if she tried that ish.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

i have a feeling i'm going to be very annoyed with this season. not going to want to see the evelyn show.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Basketball wives is back and Evileen, Evelyn is up to her hoodrat ways again. I notice she tries to bully the meek like Jennifer. There is no way she would ever threaten to hit Tammi if she did not lower her voice. Tammi would stomp a mudhole and walk it dry if she tried that ish.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i have a feeling i'm going to be very annoyed with this season. not going to want to see the evelyn show.
    I read that she said she wasn't going to return this season....but there she is. She really has some anger issues and can't believe she acts like that for all to see since she will be marrying a prominent athlete. He has to be an idiot also not to realize how it makes him look. He should be embarrassed. Hood rat...definitely.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

FORT Fanatic

interesting that Evelyn is so ready to fight over her relationship and her "man". seems to me if she felt secure in both, she wouldn't care what others
    think or say. Ochocinco gives me a very creepy detached feeling---anyone else?

Omg these ladies are so ignorant. Jen & Evelyn can't talk about anyone making videos. The two of them happily spread nude pics of themselves all over the universe. Susie needs to be quiet with her stirring ways. Susie appears to have nothing going on for herself so she feels the need to insert herself into other peoples business. Kenya is a delusional one trying to produce a video on a beer budget.

Evelyn is willing to let Chad sleep around as long as he calls her and lets her know?Really she truly is a thristy one if she would do that. Desperate aging, cranky and evil. So I guess she plans to have threesome if Chad wants to also. SMh. Shaunee is on this show for what reason? She lacks personality, she brings nothing new to the conversation and she is boring.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Shaunee is on the show because she actually produces and backs the show. Since the beginning I never thought they would have even cast her in the first place if she didn't have so much weight behind the scenes. Evelyn is just cringeworthy, I feel sorry for her children.

+ Reply to Thread