+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives, VH1

FORT Fanatic

Re: Basketball Wives, VH1

Actually, you're lucky you can't see this mess yet!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    Just watched the reunion part 1, didn't really like John Salley as the host. Won't spoil, but to me Evelyn looks liked "aged cheese." And her mouth is the worst I have heard on any woman.
    Aged cheese. Bwwaaahhh!!

Just came here after watching the reunion to say that Jen's soon-to-be ex is so dang ugly. He looks like a cyclops. No amount of money or fame could ever make him even a little cute. Ack! I mean Jen is no beauty queen, but damn!
    Last edited by kireelady; 03-13-2011 at 10:26 PM.

FORT Fanatic

She just looked old and dried up, like some cheese I was throwing out at the time I was watching. That knot on Eric's head, and those horse teeth, tell me she didn't marry him for the money!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I missed the first 15 min or so, apparently I missed Royce and Shaunie's "review", did they have anything interesting to say?
    John Salley seems kinda awkward hosting this.
    I agree that evelyns mouth is VERY dirty. I agree with what Royce said, when you can have an intelligent convo, I'll talk to you. And I wouldnt put it past her OR 85 to be calling TMZ themselves.
    previews for tonight look kinda same ol same ol. Everyone going off on Suze and Gloria *boring*
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

lol, i loved john salley as the host. i thought he as hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    Just watched the reunion part 1, didn't really like John Salley as the host. Won't spoil, but to me Evelyn looks liked "aged cheese." And her mouth is the worst I have heard on any woman.

FORT Fanatic

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, part 2 was. Evelyn was bleeped so many times, and Royce got alittle buck crazy. I use to be a b-ball wife (divorced) and in the 14 years, I have never seen anything close to this group. I guess that's why they are not wives only jump-offs!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Yeah it would be nice if they actually got some WIVES on the show! I have to say.....I LOVED it when Tami said she had slept with Chad....that was hilarious!!!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    lol, i loved john salley as the host. i thought he as hilarious.
    I liked John Salley as the host, too. He often showed how he couldn't believe how these women were talking, including Evelyn's filthy mouth. Royce was right on about how unclassy Evelyn was with her profanity. Listening to all these conversations are EXACTLY how groupies speak among themselves. Exactly!!

Part 2 was worse than Part 1. Evelyn got worse in her attitude and language. She's so ghetto. Her ring is stunning; however, I would think she is a total embarrassment to Ochocinco..............after all, she should be on her best behavior as he is a very famous and high profile athlete -- and she should not be acting like that.

Lots of mean girls.............including Shaunie at times. She should be above all that, but I guess not.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Newbie

As a man that tapes then watches this show, I must state that I love to hear a woman with a "filthy mouth" like Evelyn's. It's an incredibly HUGE turn on to hear an attractive woman, (yes, say what ever you like about them, Evelyn and Royce are gorgeous and sexy as hell)curse, swear and cuss "like a man." It shows that they are REAL and living in the REAL WORLD.
    Last edited by The Mod Team; 03-29-2011 at 09:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread