+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives, VH1

Re: Basketball Wives, VH1

It was just posted on a news website that Evelyn wants out. She claims the producers (which includes Shaunie) leaked information to another cast member to help start a fight.

Whatever. Get over yourself Evelyn. Tami would have been mad either way, and would have tried to fight you either way.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

shaunie is an instigator, i noticed that throughout the season. tis show has definintely lowered my opinion of her.

i don't get evelyn's point though . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    It was just posted on a news website that Evelyn wants out. She claims the producers (which includes Shaunie) leaked information to another cast member to help start a fight.

Whatever. Get over yourself Evelyn. Tami would have been mad either way, and would have tried to fight you either way.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    shaunie is an instigator, i noticed that throughout the season. tis show has definintely lowered my opinion of her.

i don't get evelyn's point though . . . .
    I agree about Shaunie, that's why she played a bigger part, to instigate more stuff. She jumped all over Gloria about her sister sleeping with Shaq, but nicely encouraged Evelyn to tell Tami months later! Pleezz...Evelyn is a jump off, and all of them need to check their exes.

Saw where Ocho would consider playing for the Dolphins...wonder why, he just better watch his pockets, and his back!

I'm sure Susie and Royce won't be back, not even sure if the show should be back, but I do watch!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Evelyn did realize that she was sitting next to a producer on this show did she not? I mean, she should know that Shaunie, because of that title, has more riding on the success of the show than the others do and may do whatever it takes to make things interesting. She struck gold with that info, nothing on this show has ever been this dramatic, and Shaunie ran with it. Evelyn is a big girl, and knowing her history she should have just stayed away from this project all together.

I don't like Shaunie, heck, I don't really care for any of them, but I am most sympathetic towards Tammi right now. That's just the worst. Not that her husband was a manwhore, she knew that so that part alone would not have sent her over the edge, but that they played with her emotions in order to set up a betrayal by a "friend". That she was likely invited on the show because somewhere they asked the women what professionals they had hooked up with and Evelyn dropped that name. Tammi is outspoken, over the top, "bad girls club" material and probably one of the few people who would go toe to toe with Evelyn on that show. They set that up like a heavyweight fight.

I thought Evelyn looked down on her because she looks down on everyone. This revelation makes it feel like something more sinister. Evelyn, however, can't be angry. Sorry she felt betrayed but sometimes people set themselves up for a betrayal. She did whatever she did in her life. She told whoever she told about it. She has to own it. It amazes me how much people will put out there when they are trying to either get a gig or keep a show running. She put herself out there. They are tv show producers, not counselors. What did she think they wanted that info for?
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 03-08-2011 at 07:45 PM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

In my opinion Evelyn is just gross. I mean.....Ochocinco...c'mon! Blech!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Evelyn needs to get over herself. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Evelyn needs to get over herself. Please!
    As do Shaunie and Jen- these women are truly mean girls with total double standards! But Evelyn is the worst. She and Ocho are a perfect match made in famewhore heaven

LOL at all of Evelyn's outrage about "Groupies" getting it on with "their men", it turns out she, was not only one, but a major one..even having sex a relationship with married player (see Tammi's husband)! Look at how fast she fell into bed with Chad 85...LMAO @ her being moralistic, when she jumps into the thick of things without a moments hesitation!

All these women were "groupies", now they want to change the way the game is played because they married their target...err...man. You can't have it both ways...except for Shaunie, she cheated on her first husband with Shag, and got a big payday out of it!
    Last edited by Storm915; 03-11-2011 at 07:50 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Just watched the reunion part 1, didn't really like John Salley as the host. Won't spoil, but to me Evelyn looks liked "aged cheese." And her mouth is the worst I have heard on any woman.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    Just watched the reunion part 1, didn't really like John Salley as the host. Won't spoil, but to me Evelyn looks liked "aged cheese." And her mouth is the worst I have heard on any woman.
    She really does not know how to converse at all unless she can throw in a few mother f-ing's here and there. UGH
    I can't watch this one tonight either due to my hotels limited channels so I will have to wait until I get home tomorrow, I am limited to Law and Order SVU reruns and James Patterson book so its all good.

+ Reply to Thread