+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives, VH1

Re: Basketball Wives, VH1

Yup, a show called "Basketball Wives" with not a genuine wife in the bunch (okay, one barely hanging on by a thread). The show really does need a name change.

Evelyn is just so sour all around. Actually, there is not a truly likeable person in this group. Royce came the closest, but she can stir a pot so even she would be pushing it. Nope, they can all go back to living their lives off camera. Nothing to see here folks.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;4145591;
    Im hooked too even tho I dont like most of the girls...and if Jennifer is gonna get a divorce they might as well change the name of the show lol! Has anyone heard who Evelyn is currently engaged to? I wont spoil it, but if you google her it should come up pretty quick. Makes me question his sanity, but oh well. Why is she still hanging on to the Suze thing? she apologized, let it go. I too really liked Shaunie at first but now I dont know, theres something about her I cant put my finger on. I like Suze, and Royce from time to time (I agree she seems like an instigator) Tami, I dont know about her. I think they threw her in cuz they knew she would cause drama.
    OMG! They are made for each other! I wonder if VH1 is going to pay for & air the "wedding".

FORT Newbie

I know these girls are drama, but i cant help but watch this show! It's entertaining for me.

I cant help but watch it too.

There was an ep before they went to spain that almost redeemed these girls for me. Evelyn went on the date with the white guy, Jen was doing the makeup thing or whatever...I like these girls better when they are on their own. But over the last couple episodes (Spain especially), I have to agree with Royce- get Evelyn, Jen, and Shawnie together and they are the "mean girls". Tami goes along with it, until Royce isnt there and she is the one their attention is pushed on.

Thought it was funny that it turned out that watch guy is married. I agree Jen needs to start spreading her wings abit- but hook up? She is still married for goodness sakes.

So previews show Tami going at Suze now. Is she becoming a mean girl? Not that Suze is perfect, but at least she wants to stay away from the drama!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I watch this train wreck too. I don't know why I watch the mess, but I just can't stop.

Tami is and has been nuts since her very early days on Real World. She was off her rocker then and it seems not a whole lot has changed. She wants to be liked and she wants attention, so if that means becoming a mean girl, she will do that. But I'm not sure how far she will get with these ladies if she keeps acting crazy like she did in Spain.

Royce is so cheesy. She is immature and silly. And she always looks so cheap. I wouldn't want to hang out with Evelyn, Shaunie and Jen who seem pretty stylish. Royce always looks like a stripper on her day off who wears clothes and jewelry from Fashion Bug. Not a good look.

So Evelyn has been hiding the secret all season that she and Kenny Anderson slept together while he was still married to Tammi. OUCH! Sure, she really may not have known about Tammi at the time, but the way she chose to tell her and get confrontational was just not cool. She started out right (though Shaunie was wrong for telling Evelyn to tell her at a birthday dinner), but to get into calling Tammi "insignificant" was a bad move. A little humility would have gone a long way. If Evelyn was going to tell anyone she should have pulled Tammi aside a long time ago and had that conversation. What a messy situation.

-Unknown Author-

I agree, VERY messy. I can see both sides, but the way Evelyn handled it was WAY wrong. Good season finale tho.

I think Evelyn should have told Tammi when she first met her. Shaunie gave all the girls background on Tami before they met her. You can't tell me that Evelyn didn't associate Tammi's husband with the guy she slept with. Like Tami said, everybody knew she was married to Kenny. I remember Eric (Jenn's ex), telling Jennifer during counseling sessions about Evelyn's past. You know those guys had to talk about Evelyn. She's the biggest jump off groupie of the all. Man the look on Jenn's and Shaunie's faces when Evelyn told them was priceless. You could tell they were both pissed off with Evelyn.

On another note, man Evelyn didn't waste anytime jumping into bed with Chad. Oh well, like she said, she's a grown women.

I thought Jen said that she had already known-that Evelyn had told her before she told Shaunie (at a dinner party with a table full of people no less).I think she knew all along who Tammi was, what is not clear is if she knew he was married back in 1999 when this all happened. She said they "dated" for six months. Regardless, it makes me look back on her previous interactions with Tammi. She really did look down on her. You would think that a woman that was "duped" into sleeping with another woman's husband, who then met that woman and heard how her family suffered through the other women and the financial ruin they were left in when he left, and you would think that anyone with a heart would feel something for having a part in that pain. She doesn't, and that says a lot about who she is as a person (as if we didn't see other clues of that before).

-Unknown Author-

ITA, KeepItReal. I didnt think about the way she acted towards Tami in the past until you mentioned it, but I see it now. Tami wasnt crazy when she said (in spain? they were trying on dresses for somethin) that Evelyn was sitting back cack-cack-cacking or however she put it. If it were me, as soon as I realized what happened I would have told her, and not out in public in front of a crowd. I feel for Tami. Anyone heard about a season 3? lol Im addicted!

+ Reply to Thread