+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives, VH1

Re: Basketball Wives, VH1

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4144705;
    This mess of a show recently started up again, and what a trainwreck these people are. Anyone watching the new season?
    I love it. I can't help it. LOL

i am!!!!!!!!! didn't remember there was a thread for it.

the more shaunie makes appearances on the show, the more i8 dislike her. i thought she was far more classy and mature than she's turning out to be.

but MARLON!??!?!?!?! omg, that man is soooooooo good to look at. i see him often at a barber shop and he's even more gorgeous in person, lol!

evelyn is a total drama queen and she is really getting on my nerves. as far as i can tell, the thing w suzie was not that serious and she's just doing way too much now.

jennifer is looking like an idiot following evelyn around like a littl epuppy. her comments abt being picked up in a porsche were just stupid.

suzie is right to avoid drama and confrontation w evelyn.

tami is a raggedy mess and i don't know why they even added her to the show. she's just plain ignorant and classless. i honestly don't even feel like typing abt her bc i may never stop, lol. i could go on forever abt my LOW LOW LOW opinion of her!

i still heart royce, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4144705;
    This mess of a show recently started up again, and what a trainwreck these people are. Anyone watching the new season?

LOL...I agree with everything you posted buttahfly. I was hoping I wasn't the only one still hanging on to this show. Tammi was just plain sloppy this last episode. evelyn is playing this thing out far too long. Shaunie is showing her true colors. Jennifer is an idiot. Susie gains points for avoiding them. I still like Royce as well, even though she can stir a pot at times, so I'm watching her. I'm so sick of grown women saying to each other "You're in the click, you're out of the click, you're trying to get into the click". Are they serious? The only click these people should be trying to get into is one that hands out psych meds.

The new one, the woman who had her charity event crashed by the two headed monster that is "Evelynfer", should run for the hills like Gloria did. The lot of them are nuttier than a snickers bar.

...and what the heck is up with Tammi and her "all in your business" questions the minute she meets someone. I would not be able to tolerate a conversation with that woman for 30 seconds. Don't know why people entertain her.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 01-11-2011 at 01:29 PM.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fanatic

Me again watching it. Whew...thought I was the only one. Looks like the same old with even more drama. Ok, I'm hooked!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

This is definately one show that needs to be cancelled.

Im hooked too even tho I dont like most of the girls...and if Jennifer is gonna get a divorce they might as well change the name of the show lol! Has anyone heard who Evelyn is currently engaged to? I wont spoil it, but if you google her it should come up pretty quick. Makes me question his sanity, but oh well. Why is she still hanging on to the Suze thing? she apologized, let it go. I too really liked Shaunie at first but now I dont know, theres something about her I cant put my finger on. I like Suze, and Royce from time to time (I agree she seems like an instigator) Tami, I dont know about her. I think they threw her in cuz they knew she would cause drama.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fanatic

Every season Jennifer ponders the same question about divorce. Get on with it!
    Shaunie, not liking much, playing more of an instigator. Move on about Gloria's sister and Shaq. Evelyn, the new finacee is a fool if he doesn't see this gold digger. Evelyn and Jennifer did what groupies did in my day, crashed places they weren't invited. Royce I could take her or leave her. She's not allowed to speak about Dwight Howard, so kind of useless. Suze has two kids, when is it going to be about them. From real estate, to sports personality to looking for the next meal ticket. Tami real, but "hood". Kenny Anderson should be ashamed for allowing them to go on welfare.

I've stated before, I've lived this life, but I sure missed out, all the eating out, shopping, this is so unreal!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

wasn't that odd!?!??!?! and even odder is the fact that ppl actually answer her, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4145096;

...and what the heck is up with Tammi and her "all in your business" questions the minute she meets someone. I would not be able to tolerate a conversation with that woman for 30 seconds. Don't know why people entertain her.

I thought I would never have to suffer Tammy again after her season on the Real World. What A LBB she is (Low Budget B). Why is this called Basketball wives again? They should rename it "Drop shots"
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

"Drop shots" love it! They should just drop the show. So sick of Jen and Eric I could scream! Evelyn, act your age, or even close to it. Royce and Suzie move on, there's no story, and Tammi how'd you go from food stamps to living large in Miami. What's the back story? Shaunie just shame on you for this whole fiasco.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread