+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives, VH1

Re: Basketball Wives, VH1

exactly! and shaunie sounded like an idiot when she was talking to jenn about the lawsuit!

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    I thought it was disgusting how Tami tried to reframe what happened with her an Keisha and blame it on her. She is a bully.

Just read on MSN that Shaunie has fired: Jenn, Royce & Kesha. LOL @ her BS about keeping the drama off the show yet she kept the 3 biggest drama queens. So much for her integrity.

I guess this will be the last BW season for me. I will not tune in to see bullies harass other women and call it "toughing them up" or "teaching them a life lesson"...who does that? As for Shaunie - the way she laid into Jenn on the reunion show was totally uncalled for. I don't know where she was raised, but where I come from when you get hit it is called an assault not a mistake. Why should the victim apologize to the attacker. I can't wait until it happens to her, or when her children get bullied, I wonder if she will apologize to them & make her children do the same. Oh and btw Tami, what you did to Kesha, taking her purse, is called THEFT. And what a lowlife thing to do,going through her bag and looking at her phone messages, and Shaunie, sitting there like a Queen and not doing a damn thing. Kesha should have pressed charges...I wonder how that beast would have liked to be in a Tahitian jail.
    Last edited by Storm915; 06-14-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Yes I just read that. So she fires the abused and keeps the abusers. Great Job Shaunie. Shaq should be happy he is not with her trifling behind any longer.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

this does not surprise me at all. Drama = ratings. Maturity = no ratings. im beginning to believe that shaunie is the most insidious of them all. funny how tammi wants kesha to speak up for herself, but then gets angry when kesha does. bullies? can't win with them. i wonder if the three women were actually "fired" or didnt want to be on the "lets make women look as horrible as possible" show.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    this does not surprise me at all. Drama = ratings. Maturity = no ratings. im beginning to believe that shaunie is the most insidious of them all. funny how tammi wants kesha to speak up for herself, but then gets angry when kesha does. bullies? can't win with them. i wonder if the three women were actually "fired" or didnt want to be on the "lets make women look as horrible as possible" show.
    Good question......I bet they quit. I mean, what would be the reason for firing Keisha? IJS
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

FORT Fanatic

DV with evelyn and chad? now there's a shocker. not.
    mayamaisha and MsDiva2007 like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

We talked about it, a bit, in Miscellaneous Celebrity News.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread