+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives, VH1

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Basketball Wives, VH1

Saw Tami on Wendy Williams, and she owned and apologized for her behavior and how much she had embarrassed her daughters. Sounds like her daughters caught hell at school for their mother's activities. I was very surprised with what she said, but it was a good thing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    these ladies get paid the longer their show stays on the air and drama equals ratings. Shaunie's seeking "guidance" from her religioius advisor is hilarious in that she is trying to make it look like she abhors violence, but in actuality, she has everything to do with the violence and is the main instigator ("we need to get together to talk it out" - which always leads to more violence). Shaunie's feeling of self-conscienceness (her thoughts that others are thinking poorly of her) is actually her questioning herself, but she does not see it that way and neither does her advisor which is unfortunate. at this point, the perpetuators of this kinda crap is the viewers and this is my last season.
    I think that little session with her pastor was scripted and was done after the filming of this season and they edited and inserted it into this episode to show her supposed concern. She is just like those she is talking about but perhaps on antoher level....poo poo = Poo Poo IJS
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Saw Tami on Wendy Williams, and she owned and apologized for her behavior and how much she had embarrassed her daughters. Sounds like her daughters caught hell at school for their mother's activities. I was very surprised with what she said, but it was a good thing.
    I saw her on Wendy Williams too and she seemed sincere. I hope what she was saying was the truth.

I agree maya. I think Shaunie recorded that recently to try and save face. The clip with her family and making sure her kids ate their veggies was just stretching for wholesome. Too little. Too late. She acts like she's above it all when she does nothing but instigate. Pathetic!
    mayamaisha likes this.

FORT Newbie

Regarding the Reunion show Part 2 last night.

Tami, You ARE a bully!!

Evelyn, You're straight up Ghetto.

Jennifer, Your head has gotten way too large girl. You really aren't all that.

Shauna, Boo, fricking hoo! We only saw snipits of your lives and you all aren't really that bad!! Really? Please, you a producer, you allowed what was shown to be shown.

Kesha, Please don't come back for a 5th season. They will eat you alive and spit you out. Don't do that to yourself.

Susie.

Kenya.

Royce, stop wearing shoes that make your feet lok like a clowns!

It was a dud like I thought and I wonder if Jen and Ev really made up. Does anyone know for sure? Tammi is a bully and she knows it. She's always trying to reword things to give it a different spin but she needs to stop playing. There's no way I could act like these women and think its ok, especially since the majority of them have children. I bet Tammi would go crazy if she knew someone treated her daughters like that.
    mayamaisha likes this.

I see evelyn is going on tv attempting damage control. All this talk about them not having control over what is shown is stupid. If you aren't hitting people there would be no footage of you trying to slap,hit and verbally abuse people. they can only use what you provided with your actions.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Saw where her boyfriend/"fiance" was released from New England Patriots, and given a 1 year contract with Miami Dolphins. How convenient.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Saw where her boyfriend/"fiance" was released from New England Patriots, and given a 1 year contract with Miami Dolphins. How convenient.
    Of course it's convenient, for the Miami Dolphins-- an NFL team that's losing money, plays in an inferior stadium, lost out on Peyton Manning, has NO marquee players and signed themselves up for this season's HBO Hard Knocks. They need Ocho to make them worth watching on Hard Knocks. Even at his age, he may still be their best receiver. He's a publicity stunt to keep them relevant. If he performs at all it's a win win situation.

I thought it was disgusting how Tami tried to reframe what happened with her an Keisha and blame it on her. She is a bully.

+ Reply to Thread