+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives, VH1

Re: Basketball Wives, VH1

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Sounds like Evelyn is bisexual. Chad talked about "what if they went out and he wanted to bring another woman home?" Evelyn said that she had to like her, too! Their relationship makes not sense to me. I would have walked out on him, at that point.....but, then again, I am not bisexual, either! Yuck!!!!
    I think Evelyn is desperate to actually be a wife of a Baller of any kind. I think Chad wasn't really serious when he said those things to her. I believe he was feeling her out to see how far she would go to keep him. I really think he saw her desperation when she agreed to do that. Evelyn I highly doubt is Bi for the simple fact she doesn't play well with other women.
    autumnsessence likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Spineless, nasty, and conniving witches sorority.
    mayamaisha and MsDiva2007 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

i love it.

"I can do and say anything i want, including what i'm telling you is shady behavior for you, because i am queen of the world."

Mirrors please.

I love how these women think Kendra is nuts. I mean no way is Evelyn a nut who jumps tables to throw wine bottles at people. I guess Tami is not a nut she just has control issues with her fist. Wow The level of stupidity of these chicks is OTT. Shaunie is scared of Kendra yet Evelyn and Tami are not scary

I wonder how these ladies would react if Kendra hauled off and beat them up the way she did her Hubby? Hmm Yeah they think she is crazy now. lol
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This show is like the chocolate/caramel version of Mob Wives. Ridiculous! I can't get over grown women actually fighting on either show.

How can anybody be proud of that kind of behavior....especially if you are a mother???
    mayamaisha likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    This show is like the chocolate/caramel version of Mob Wives. Ridiculous! I can't get over grown women actually fighting on either show.

How can anybody be proud of that kind of behavior....especially if you are a mother???
    scary isn't it. These people have young children they are raising who have probably watched their behavior and modeled their own to reflect it.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I love how these women think Kendra is nuts. I mean no way is Evelyn a nut who jumps tables to throw wine bottles at people. I guess Tami is not a nut she just has control issues with her fist. Wow The level of stupidity of these chicks is OTT. Shaunie is scared of Kendra yet Evelyn and Tami are not scary
    I wonder how these ladies would react if Kendra hauled off and beat them up the way she did her Hubby? Hmm Yeah they think she is crazy now. lol
    I agree MsDiva. Why would Evilynn think that Jen would want to talk to her after her out the box behaviours toward Jen? Evilyn knows she has lost with Jen.. ..There is more than one way to fight and Evillyn and Tami seem to know only one. Jen is fighting but her way. Why are they backing Evilynn and how in the heck is Jen the causIe of all this drama. The show is so exhausting, yet I keep watching...(sigh) And Tami getting angry because Keisha repeated what she had sad and thinks she shouldn't have because it was said in anger. And they (Evilynn & Tami) say Jen is not taking responsibilty. STUPID, omg ....
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Honestly the little I have seen of this show gives me a headache. Maybe it is only me but I can not fathom grown women ready, willing & able to get into physical altercations with other women. The screaming, yelling, bottle/drink throwing and the language exhibited by this supposedly "classy" women is just astounding.
    As a grown woman I know I have the ability to speak rationally to someone who might have upset me. I have never once thrown a punch or a drink at anyone.
    Shaunie consulting her religious advisor....HELLO...YOU caused this trainwreck!
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I think Shaunie thinks that she is above this all. The way I see it is she is the ring leader. If she puts her foot down and says enough is enough this would end. I have a large group of friends we are all professional women and we manage to make it work without any fighting and glass throwing. Some are closer than others and the ones that don't mesh wellthey keep their distance from each other and we all are at 40 years old and older able to meet for happy hour,parties with no swear words,slapping or nastiness. Imagine that. lol
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

these ladies get paid the longer their show stays on the air and drama equals ratings. Shaunie's seeking "guidance" from her religioius advisor is hilarious in that she is trying to make it look like she abhors violence, but in actuality, she has everything to do with the violence and is the main instigator ("we need to get together to talk it out" - which always leads to more violence). Shaunie's feeling of self-conscienceness (her thoughts that others are thinking poorly of her) is actually her questioning herself, but she does not see it that way and neither does her advisor which is unfortunate. at this point, the perpetuators of this kinda crap is the viewers and this is my last season.
    mayamaisha likes this.

+ Reply to Thread