+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives, VH1

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Basketball Wives, VH1

Heard, this morning, that VH-1 and Shaunie have decided that they will be backing off the violence in the show. Supposedly, Tami has "apologized", after seeing her behavior on the episode. All I can think is "Amazon Witches (with a capital 'B') from Hell". I was shocked to see Evelyn crying, when she is one of the people who would have been acting just like that (Tami)! Just can't get over them getting all tearful and sad at what Keisha had been subjected to! Witches, witches, witches! Shame on these phony heifers!
    mayamaisha likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was so disgusted with Tami and Suzie ....(sigh). She set Keisha (her friend) up. Then sits there like she is so concerned. She knew what would happen plus she mis=quoted Keisha. I agree, Shaunie is the ringleader. Notice its Tami, Ev, & Shaunie that are grouped together. And Tami & Evelyn act like they are running something. Just plain ignorance. Tami should be kicked off the show and take care of her own issues cause she definitely has some. I would've asked for help getting my belongings too because clearly none of the "girls" were going to help her. Tami was straight out abusive. Sad Sad SAd
    buttahfly likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

FORT Fanatic

Tami must be in a great deal of pain to be as abusive as she is acting which is really sad and apparently very self-harmful.

Shaunie is explotive to the nth degree and is thinking only of herself and ratings. Evelyn is one step below Tami and is probably confused as to what is correct behavior. Suzi wants to keep her bank account happy by increasing drama/ratings. Keisha and Jennifer im sure are in it for the money/exposure, but genuinely appear to be ahead of game in terms of maturity.

It's getting hard to watch this show, and i think i will call it a day.

Why is there any need to announce that they are going to back off on the violence when there really shouldn't be ANY voilence on a reality show about former basketball girlfriends/wives?

I normally don't watch this show but I did see this last episode. Hey I was home sick with the flu for a week. Who the heck does that Tami person think she is? Yea I would be calling the cops too if she stole my purse & wouldn't give it back. She could have given it back to any of those other "ladies". I would be afraif od her too & would have gotten on the next plane out myself although she is the one who should have been sent packing.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fanatic

tami is used to lying to everyone and herself. did she honestly think she was going to get away with the "you left your purse there and i was holding it" crap when clearly all of her behavior in keeping the purse captive was on the video? tami clearly comes from a severely abusive background where abusive behavior is not abusive, and where her actions are always justified because she is the victim. this is learned behavior, and im sure she was exposed to a great deal of it growing up. i really think its kind of sad because i really do think she is trying to help herself, and the best thing she could do for herself is to get away from her "group". Evelyn is another person not grounded in reality - read: OCHOCINCO.
    mayamaisha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    tami is used to lying to everyone and herself. did she honestly think she was going to get away with the "you left your purse there and i was holding it" crap when clearly all of her behavior in keeping the purse captive was on the video? tami clearly comes from a severely abusive background where abusive behavior is not abusive, and where her actions are always justified because she is the victim. this is learned behavior, and im sure she was exposed to a great deal of it growing up. i really think its kind of sad because i really do think she is trying to help herself, and the best thing she could do for herself is to get away from her "group". Evelyn is another person not grounded in reality - read: OCHOCINCO.
    Where is OCHOCINCO to be read?
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    See is/was engaged to Chad Johnson, an NFL wide receiver with New England (I think) who legally changed his name to Ochocinco, his jersey number, & now is asking to change his last name back to Johnson. I guess she didn't want to be known as Evelyn 85???
    I don't get their relationship...maybe perhaps there is a new spin-off on NFL Wives.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    Meaning Evelyn's perception of her relationship with chad does not appear to be grounded in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsessence View Post
    Meaning Evelyn's perception of her relationship with chad does not appear to be grounded in reality.
    Evelyn would not know reality if it slapped her in the face.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sounds like Evelyn is bisexual. Chad talked about "what if they went out and he wanted to bring another woman home?" Evelyn said that she had to like her, too! Their relationship makes not sense to me. I would have walked out on him, at that point.....but, then again, I am not bisexual, either! Yuck!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread