+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives, VH1

Re: Basketball Wives, VH1

i'm sure it was old messy suzy too!

i'm beyond sick of tami and evelyn's hysterics too!

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    I think it was Suzy too. What is it with her telling everyone's business? Because someone chooses not to get in an argument or walk away from a fight with crazy people does not make them a coward, it makes them smart. Some folks choose not to act like savages. Geesh, Tami & Ev both need to be replaced.
    mayamaisha likes this.

OK now I understand why I thought T.O. & Chad looked alike; they BOTH had dating shows on VH1. In the infamous words of Aubrey O'Day...DUH!

I don't really watch this show at all but I could have sworn I heard/read that Evelyn was pregnant with twins.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Don't know anything about her being pregnant with twins, but she has said that this is what she wants to happen.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Omg I have never seen such an example of bullying as tonight and Tami should be ashamed of her. They really need to cancel this show.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

i totally agree. that was absolutely disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Omg I have never seen such an example of bullying as tonight and Tami should be ashamed of her. They really need to cancel this show.
    mayamaisha likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What I can't understand is why the other women, while they supposedly "disapprove" of Tami's actions, didn't speak up and tell Tami to stop her nasty, bully behavior. Ladies, if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Witches!

I also heard that Tami was hospitalized with a "mild heart attack" not too long ago. Her nastiness is turning inward on her own body.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I wish they would cancel this show. Skip the reunion and let this thing die. Last night was unreal!! I couldn't watch it after a few minutes. Tami is absolutely out of control and ridiculous. And now she's all over twitter apologizing? Please! Of course it doesn't seem sincere. She needs to just go away and get herself some help. She can't keep blaming her behavior on things that she can try to work on. It's unacceptable.
    mayamaisha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    What I can't understand is why the other women, while they supposedly "disapprove" of Tami's actions, didn't speak up and tell Tami to stop her nasty, bully behavior. Ladies, if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Witches!

I also heard that Tami was hospitalized with a "mild heart attack" not too long ago. Her nastiness is turning inward on her own body.
    All of the ladies are scared of Tami. Tami doesn't play she has no issues hitting someone. Evelyn is definitely scared of her and Shaunie is a coward
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I can't believe they all sat back and watched Tami attack Kesha like that and had the nerve to later say how they felt sorry for her. Shaunie disgusts me the most because she's always the instigator in these situations. There is no way in hell I would go on vacation with someone I'm not cool with or is afraid to be around. How is that even considered a vacation? I thought vacations were supposed to be relaxing and fun?
    buttahfly likes this.

i truly think shaunie is the worst of the bunch. she sets this mess up and then sits back and watches.

none of these people are real women in my book bc a real woman would have spoken up! evelyn needs to sit down with her aftert the fact crocodile tears.

a 2 year old could have told you tami's behavior was pure bullying.

and yes, her evil ways led to a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post

+ Reply to Thread