+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives, VH1

Re: Basketball Wives, VH1

It was good to see Shaunie being a mother. They need to show more
    scenes like that.
    Last edited by mayamaisha; 04-05-2012 at 10:09 AM.
    autumnsessence and MsDiva2007 like this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

FORT Fanatic

wow, this show has become ridiculous. Evelyn and her minion assistant seriously need some therapy.
    AmyKay and mayamaisha like this.

I don't blame Jen for filing a lawsuit. I would never bother with any of those Ho's again. Evelyn needs to be put out of her misery.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

i totally agree . . . . and nya must be aiming to be next season's boring wife no one cares abt (i.e. the chick fr last year that i can't remember and kesha and kenya this yr)

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I don't blame Jen for filing a lawsuit. I would never bother with any of those Ho's again. Evelyn needs to be put out of her misery.
    autumnsessence likes this.

Evelyn is so trifling. I mean she jumps on Jen for saying something about some nobody who was all up in her face. Yet Shaunie called her a "Heffer" and she did nothing about it. Evelyn picks on the weak or those who have more class than to lay down in the gutter and fight like some tramp with her. You will never see her pull that with Tami she would have to have her body removed from the wall if she did that. lol
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think Tami needs to get a refund on the anger management counseling.
    AmyKay likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont think I can stick with this show. I was SO angry after last night's show. If Tami knows her trigger is alcohol, STAY AWAY from it. It seemed to me like she wanted to pick a fight from the get go. It really angers me that there are women out there like that, who will start stuff just for kicks. the tip off mor me "I was gonna LET you have a nice trip" um, excuse me?!? I loved how Keisha just sat there and stared at her, didnt give Tami the fight she wanted. And what is up with the other girls? I know they want good tv, but at some point step in and stop the bs.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I dont think I can stick with this show. I was SO angry after last night's show. If Tami knows her trigger is alcohol, STAY AWAY from it. It seemed to me like she wanted to pick a fight from the get go. It really angers me that there are women out there like that, who will start stuff just for kicks. the tip off mor me "I was gonna LET you have a nice trip" um, excuse me?!? I loved how Keisha just sat there and stared at her, didnt give Tami the fight she wanted. And what is up with the other girls? I know they want good tv, but at some point step in and stop the bs.
    They are all scared of Tami including her buddy Ev. Tami is truly crazier than a outhouse Rat.smh. I think she was looking forward to going off on Jen and since Keisha was there she went for the easy target. I am positive the person who told tami was Suzi she is the only person who likes to start drama and sit back and watch.
    AmyKay likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    They are all scared of Tami including her buddy Ev. Tami is truly crazier than a outhouse Rat.smh. I think she was looking forward to going off on Jen and since Keisha was there she went for the easy target. I am positive the person who told tami was Suzi she is the only person who likes to start drama and sit back and watch.
    I think it was Suzy too. What is it with her telling everyone's business? Because someone chooses not to get in an argument or walk away from a fight with crazy people does not make them a coward, it makes them smart. Some folks choose not to act like savages. Geesh, Tami & Ev both need to be replaced.
    AmyKay likes this.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

FORT Fanatic

Tami is nothing but bully and clearly her therapy isn't working because the alcohol issue is not being addressed. but the truth is shaunie is playing them all for fools because she knows that trips abroad mean drama.....and mixing people who have conflicts together means drama......and drama means ratings.......and on and on.
    AmyKay, mayamaisha and buttahfly like this.

+ Reply to Thread