+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Basketball Wives, VH1

Re: Basketball Wives, VH1

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Omg these ladies are so ignorant. Jen & Evelyn can't talk about anyone making videos. The two of them happily spread nude pics of themselves all over the universe. ......Evelyn is willing to let Chad sleep around as long as he calls her and lets her know?Really she truly is a thristy one if she would do that. Desperate aging, cranky and evil. So I guess she plans to have threesome if Chad wants to also. SMh. Shaunee is on this show for what reason? She lacks personality, she brings nothing new to the conversation and she is boring.
    Evelyn is a gold digging thug with absolutely no class. For her to even think about going along with other women, definitely tells a lot about her -- she's going to have to accept it if she wants all that money and fame that goes along with it. Even sadder than that, her tweets are filled with how she doesn't care what people say about her or think about her........

What a loser -- beyond arrogant, if not embarrassing. Sad part is she has no concept of having dignity. Puhleez!!!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Evelyn is a gold digging thug with absolutely no class. For her to even think about going along with other women, definitely tells a lot about her -- she's going to have to accept it if she wants all that money and fame that goes along with it. Even sadder than that, her tweets are filled with how she doesn't care what people say about her or think about her........

What a loser -- beyond arrogant, if not embarrassing. Sad part is she has no concept of having dignity. Puhleez!!!
    Evelyn comes across as such an evil person. I think Chad was saying alot of ridiculous stuff about threesomes and things to see how hungry she was for a man. The desperation in her agreement to his cheating and threesomes show she is so desperate.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

Evelyn comes across as such an evil person. I think Chad was saying alot of ridiculous stuff about threesomes and things to see how hungry she was for a man. The desperation in her agreement to his cheating and threesomes show she is so desperate.
    To me Evelyn comes off as desperately wanting to change "her man" and it is clear that he is not wanting to change. What is sad is
    that it seems to me that Evelyn should have learned the first time around that a man changes when he is ready to - not because a woman
    is demanding it. What happened to the self-sufficient woman who owned her own business?

Wow I heard that Tami had a mild heart attack. I hope she is ok. Maybe this will make her see that all that drama only causes pain for herself.
    mayamaisha and autumnsessence like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

A girlfriend of mine is working an event for NJ full figure fashion week and had dinner with Tami tonight. I told her to be sure to duck and cover if she moves to fast,lol
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I am going to need for evelyn to explain why she is so mad? I mean she has no shame in her game,so why so mad at Kenya? What a true guttersnip she is.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

I am going to need for evelyn to explain why she is so mad? I mean she has no shame in her game,so why so mad at Kenya? What a true guttersnip she is.
    Evelyn seems to be swinging at the world because it's reflecting an image that she can't run from back to her.
    mayamaisha likes this.

Totally agree. It just seems like angry and mad are her first and last name lately. I don't get it. It's so childish and immature.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Totally agree. It just seems like angry and mad are her first and last name lately. I don't get it. It's so childish and immature.
    It's not like Kenya told a lie.lol Its just Kenya is not smart enough to figure out she was baiting a lion.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

drama and fighting is what keeps this show alive. what kills me the same people who say "why can't we all just get along" are the women who feed the flame. Evelyn needs to make an appt. with Tami's therapist.
    mayamaisha likes this.

+ Reply to Thread