+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Twist of Kate

Twist of Kate

New show for Kate Gosselin starting this summer

Related: Good News, Kate Gosselin
    NEW YORK (AP) -- Reality star and supermom Kate Gosselin is launching a series that will profile everyday women facing personal challenges.

The TLC network said Thursday the new show, "Twist of Kate," will follow Gosselin as she visits the homes and workplaces of her subjects, where she will exchange insights for living. The 12-episode season premieres in late summer.

Re: Twist of Kate

I don't know about you all, but I would LOVE to see her come try to live my "every day life" no, I don't have 8 personal kids but I deal with 150 13/14 year olds on a DAILY basis. Additionally I have severe Crohn's disease and it requires Chemo treatments every 6 weeks and I have daily struggles in between. She couldn't handle that at ALL!

FORT Fanatic

What insights of living could Kate possible give to people? Shes a raging b!tch who parlayed having a bunch of kids into being "famous". Shes a terrible mother and a overall horrible woman. Its such a shame that there is a network out there entertaining this idea.

FORT Fan

"... visits the homes and workplaces of her subjects......" I'm sure she loves that line.

Yeah, this one is a definite no for me.

and with facts from the past, better not ever let those "subjects" get any compensation

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

What the ****! Seriously, Kate needs to get OFF THE TV SCREEN FOREVER! So sick of this women. She needs to shut up, go home, and take care of her kids without nannies and TV shows and book tours and all that crap she has been doing all their lives so far. She has plenty of money from all crap she has already done, she's just greedy for fame now.

FORT Fanatic

I was wondering where I was going to get my next trainwreck laugh from, when she is booted off DWTS. The Jimmy Kimmel video was priceless, and he really put KHATE to shame by being a better dancer.

Seriously, and my life is good, but KHATE couldn't survive in most of our lives!

Subjects...that's just how she treats people.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3873148;
    I was wondering where I was going to get my next trainwreck laugh from, when she is booted off DWTS. The Jimmy Kimmel video was priceless, and he really put KHATE to shame by being a better dancer.
    Did you mean Jimmy Fallon OR did Kimmel do a spoof as well on Kate?
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

Meant Fallon, duh me...too excited about KHATE!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

No amount of money would convince me to watch this trainwreck of a person on her own show. Gag. I am waiting for her to finally be voted off DWTS. If not this week, I'm done with the show. No kidding.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast