+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Twist of Kate

Re: Twist of Kate

I am a divorced mom of 2 girls and I do not account for how the money is spent. Trust me, it aint enough to raise 2 teens, not even in the WalMart style they are accustomed to.

(Rats! I vowed I would not post in a Kate thread, just in case TPTB were looking at Post Numbers ... oh well, back to lurking.)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Denna40;3928003;
    No one has to account for how child support is spent.

Do we know for sure that Jon pays his child support? I know he was ordered to, but there's a difference between have a court order and actually following it. Where does he get money?
    Hi Denna,

A few months ago, after Jon hired a new attorney (Anthony List) to represent him concerning custody arrangements, Kate's attorneys acknowledged that Jon was, indeed, paying his child support. Jon of course, fool that he is, kicked List to the curb after reaching a deal with TLC. I believe that Jon is being paid by TLC, and most of that money is going to his child support payments.

If Jon is indeed paying his child support using money from TLC...can you imagine how his contract reads? He is supposedly being paid by them to stay off the kate shows and to not work in entertainment. This is not confirmed by anybody I know of who knows for sure but people in general seem to believe he is also being paid money to allow the filming of the kids again which he had stopped. I'm just wondering how all of that stuff is written into his contract since it almost sounds illegal. lol. maybe not illegal but just...icky.

I don't think there is a chance in hell he is NOT paying his support because that harridan kate would be shrieking from every rooftop and every morning television show that he wasn't paying and that the kids and she were starving. I just think everybody would know it if he were not paying.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I am pretty sure that "talent" is not a job requirement for starring in a reality TV show.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;3943165;
    I am pretty sure that "talent" is not a job requirement for starring in a reality TV show.
    good thing for kate too; if talent were required she would be all washed up as they say. she also goes on any show she can to try to show she has some sort of talent but we have seen she does not possess any whatsoever.

i personally don't consider reality tv participants to be "stars"....to me that word implies some sort of talent and hard work at a craft such as acting.

well if miss thing wants to step into other people's lives...come on downnnnnn....lol...let me teach you what its like to be a real mother who doesn't get child support ....one who works two jobs and still ..and has to worry about making sure to keep the bills paid on their own...I don't have a tv network to pay mine...then lets see you run the roads to make sure your kids and i only have 2 get to dance classes...baseball....basketba ll...then cook dinner..do the laundry...make sure homework gets done..baths and in bed at a decent hour and make sure they get up on time for school..now it is getting a bit easier since they are in junior high and one will be entering high school this year but still it is some serious WORK....and I don't think miss thing could last a week in my life...not much time for manicures....tanning...hair... pedicures...or sitting in a white plastic chair ordering everyone around..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3944127;
    well if miss thing wants to step into other people's lives...come on downnnnnn....lol...let me teach you what its like to be a real mother who doesn't get child support ....one who works two jobs and still ..and has to worry about making sure to keep the bills paid on their own...I don't have a tv network to pay mine...then lets see you run the roads to make sure your kids and i only have 2 get to dance classes...baseball....basketba ll...then cook dinner..do the laundry...make sure homework gets done..baths and in bed at a decent hour and make sure they get up on time for school..now it is getting a bit easier since they are in junior high and one will be entering high school this year but still it is some serious WORK....and I don't think miss thing could last a week in my life...not much time for manicures....tanning...hair... pedicures...or sitting in a white plastic chair ordering everyone around..lol
    my heart goes out to you; you are a REAL Mom!

wasn't an episode of this trash already supposed to be out?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Apparently the last episode of Kate Plus Eight took a plunge in the ratings, so we'll see whether Twist of Kate lives to see the day. I'd like to think no, but I doubt TLC will be quick to bury their leading lady that fast. At least maybe it's proving that the audience isn't there, especially to buy the sob story Kate tries to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3994472;
    Apparently the last episode of Kate Plus Eight took a plunge in the ratings, so we'll see whether Twist of Kate lives to see the day. I'd like to think no, but I doubt TLC will be quick to bury their leading lady that fast. At least maybe it's proving that the audience isn't there, especially to buy the sob story Kate tries to sell.
    I hope the ratings dive so bad that they don't have a choice but to pull her..
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789