+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Twist of Kate

Re: Twist of Kate

I just saw a commerical on tlc that was talking about their summer schedule..and they said "KATE PLUS EIGHT'...when did this come about...gezzzzz woman can't these children have a life without a camera
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3901117;
    I just saw a commerical on tlc that was talking about their summer schedule..and they said "KATE PLUS EIGHT'...when did this come about...gezzzzz woman can't these children have a life without a camera
    Mama's gotta eat! Get to work kids!! Look like you are having a good time. Smile for the camera!

I hear there are 12 episodes planned for the summer. Summer is only 9 weeks so that is one heck of a lot of filming. I have worked in production. a 30 minute episode takes HOURS AND HOURS to film.

But hey- at least the State of PA is generously making the parents give each child 1.8% of the gross income on this project. Their private school and medical expenses will come out that fund but at least they will be able to buy a nice used car with the leftover.

One question: If the kids are not working then why did they need work permits?

another question: Kate only has a show because she has the 8 kids. So why is Kate entitled to 85% of the gross income and the kids only get 15% to be divided 8 ways?

so in other words its money and a bunch of new freebies for Khate...why won't that woman just DISAPPEAR
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I hope people just don't watch. The lower the ratings are the faster could go away. And 15% divided by 8 children is absurd. Kate trying to pretend the children weren't really working is even more so.

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3901189;
    Mama's gotta eat! Get to work kids!! Look like you are having a good time. Smile for the camera!

?
    Mama needs a new haircut, tan, clothes, breast job..... what more?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

maybe she is gonna buy a hubby...oh wait, she has already done that with Steve

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3901389;
    I hope people just don't watch. The lower the ratings are the faster could go away.

Don't worry here... I will NOT watch. Why won't she just go away? She moans & complains about all of the attention, rumors & her precious paparazzi constantly... geez..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3901193;
    another question: Kate only has a show because she has the 8 kids. So why is Kate entitled to 85% of the gross income and the kids only get 15% to be divided 8 ways?
    Why would the kids need more money? Kate is the one who buys the food and all of that.

Here's hoping that TLC will get a huge "reality" check when the new shows air. Her show had a huge ratings spike when the rumors were flying about their marital situation and when the separation was announced. Then, of course, the ratings fell off dramatically each week. Sort of like people were slowing down to look at a car wreck and then sped up after they passed.
    I can only hope that the ratings will be so bad that the two new shows will be pulled off the air.
    Wouldn't it be something if Ms. KHate had to work at a regular job like most of us? And please don't tell me you can't support 8 kids on less than what she's been making. People support big families all the time on far less. 'Course, she might have to give up her mansion as well as some of the personal luxuries she's become used to. Such is life.

+ Reply to Thread