+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Twist of Kate

Re: Twist of Kate

so when is this horror of a B@#% gonna start airing her new show, or will it air at all?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3883587;
    so when is this horror of a B@#% gonna start airing her new show, or will it air at all?
    I can only get down on my knees and beg our dear Lord it is never on......
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

I think I'll like Kate plus 8 better. I'll tune in sometimes though.

TLC might want to strike a deal to film the nannies, since they're the ones raising the 8. After being away from home for a week and a half, she spent 20 minutes there today before taking off again.
    Kate Gosselin Returns Home Only to Leave Again - E! Online
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3883925;
    TLC might want to strike a deal to film the nannies, since they're the ones raising the 8. After being away from home for a week and a half, she spent 20 minutes there today before taking off again.
    Kate Gosselin Returns Home Only to Leave Again - E! Online
    Well, you know she's just a poor struggling single mom doing whatever she can to support her kids.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3884004;
    Well, you know she's just a poor struggling single mom doing whatever she can to support her kids.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I'm sincerely hoping they don't put this show on - if nothing else so they make Kate back up her comments of doing things for her kids.

She's not doing anything for her kids if she's focused on the media all the time and treats Jon as though he has no rights to see his kids (based on what I read.)

I will say had "The Greatest American Hero" been filmed and aired now, I would say she'd be a perfect fit... For Alicia, the self-centered ex-wife that Ralph had and was briefly shown on the show. In fact, a lot of what went down in the "off camera" stuff regarding Ralph's divorce and the like, and how his son Kevin disappeared in season 2*, it sure reads like it'd be based on the Jon and Kate fiasco.

* (In "GAH," Alicia was a model who traveled everywhere and the strain apparently is what caused the divorce. She also says that Ralph is not a good father for traveling everywhere and not being there for his son (this after he had to go help Bill on a case wearing the supersuit), and yet... she constantly travels and barely has time for her son - in fact... the particular story here she dumps Kevin on Ralph and Pam because of HER wants and desires. And sadly, Alicia apparently (it's never said specifically) gets full custody inspite of it and Ralph doesn't get to visit his son regularly if at all.

It really does sound like Kate's attitudes to Jon more I read it.)

She prob had to run off to the spa and tanning salon. Barf. She doesn't love these kids. She loves the money and fame. The poor children are justet sympathy from people who buy the "poor single mother' schtick. She isn't poor and she's not a good mother. They are being raised by nannies. I wonder if she is involved with the bodyguard. Something seems off about that whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3888897;
    She prob had to run off to the spa and tanning salon. Barf. She doesn't love these kids. She loves the money and fame. The poor children are justet sympathy from people who buy the "poor single mother' schtick. She isn't poor and she's not a good mother. They are being raised by nannies. I wonder if she is involved with the bodyguard. Something seems off about that whole thing.
    I do agree sadly... even the Octomom is showing some feelings about having so many children, and has really limited her exposure to the media.

Why the courts gave her the rights to decide when Jon can visit is beyond me. These shows and her current attitude would be grounds to easily take away those rights and have the courts assign when Jon can visit, and hopefully more when Kate decides to go pandering with the media instead of playing with her children.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3889235;
    I do agree sadly... even the Octomom is showing some feelings about having so many children, and has really limited her exposure to the media.

Its pretty bad when Octomom has better parenting skills then you!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread