+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Twist of Kate

Re: Twist of Kate

Hell, no. Can't someone file a compliant with the FCC and get her off the airwaves?

I support the Free Tony campaign.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3873386;
    I won't watch either although I'd love to know if the tups are still wearing bibs and drinking out of sippy cups.
    And does she get up with them in the morning now that Jon is gone or do the nannies do that?

FORT Fanatic

What advice could Kate give to other women, other than have a lot of kids, get your own reality show, and get lots of freebies you don't deserve? It sure worked for HER.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama;3873475;
    And does she get up with them in the morning now that Jon is gone or do the nannies do that?
    And if they still use the paper plates, especially when she cooks with Emeril!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I thought my husband was kidding when he told me this, but unfortunately, it does appear that she will still be allowed to spew her distorted views to the general public.

Anyone who would take advice on raising a child from this woman really shouldn't be having children in the first place.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I agree with all of you!! I never watched the first show and I most definitely will not watch either of her new shows. It baffles me why anyone would want to take parenting (or any other) advice from her.

I gave up on Dancing with the Stars a couple of seasons ago. I actually considered watching part of it this week, but then I remembered that Kate was on and decided I couldn't watch as long as she is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3873127;
    What the ****! Seriously, Kate needs to get OFF THE TV SCREEN FOREVER! So sick of this women. She needs to shut up, go home, and take care of her kids without nannies and TV shows and book tours and all that crap she has been doing all their lives so far. She has plenty of money from all crap she has already done, she's just greedy for fame now.
    I couldn't agree with you more. I am so sick of hearing/seeing her. I wish she'd just go away.

OMG more Kate gezzzzzzzzz why won't she just disappear......she needs to go home and take care of the children that she claims she does all this for......and if you believe that I have some swamp land in AZ for sale....she does all this for herself and I am sick of her
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3874309;
    OMG more Kate gezzzzzzzzz why won't she just disappear......she needs to go home and take care of the children that she claims she does all this for......and if you believe that I have some swamp land in AZ for sale....she does all this for herself and I am sick of her
    Every time I see your avatar, it makes me laugh, as that is the real Khate!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

How did we finally get rid of Omarosa? Can we please do the same to this loser????
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread