+ Reply to Thread

Thread: High Society

High Society

HIGH SOCIETY follows Tinsley Mortimer, New York's most talked-about "Park Avenue Princess," as she and her circle of often-controversial friends circulate through New York's most prestigious black-tie affairs, outrageous parties and fashion exclusives, with never-before-seen access from behind the velvet rope.

I thought the RhOC,RHATL, RHNY & RHNJ had some trashy folk. Well apparently there is nothing like Old Money trash. Tinsley Mortimer, Ex Wife of Topper Mortimer Yeah I said topper. We get to see her and her trashy friends in action.

Am I the only one to catch this ish last night?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: High Society

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3852922;
    HIGH SOCIETY follows Tinsley Mortimer, New York's most talked-about "Park Avenue Princess," as she and her circle of often-controversial friends circulate through New York's most prestigious black-tie affairs, outrageous parties and fashion exclusives, with never-before-seen access from behind the velvet rope.

I thought the RhOC,RHATL, RHNY & RHNJ had some trashy folk. Well apparently there is nothing like Old Money trash. Tinsley Mortimer, Ex Wife of Topper Mortimer Yeah I said topper. We get to see her and her trashy friends in action.

Am I the only one to catch this ish last night?
    What channel, what time?
    KAREN

It was right after America's next Top Model On Wenesdays. I just happen to come across it after that show went off.
    High Society
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I watched the first 10 minutes of the show and thought it was a hot mess. That one chick is very racist and nasty towards people.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3854954;
    I watched the first 10 minutes of the show and thought it was a hot mess. That one chick is very racist and nasty towards people.
    I'm with you on this. Couldn't take it even to commercial break. These are the people who think their poop comes out smelling like Channel # 5

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3854954;
    I read an article that interviewed the girl you've mentioned, and apparently this show truly is a SCRIPTED "reality" show, as her remarks were part of the script. Wish I could remember where I read the article -- if I can find it, I'll post a link.

eta: I haven't seen the show, but apparently Constantine Maroulis (Season 4 American Idol) was scripted to play Tinsley Mortimer's boyfriend. They've since "broken up."
    Last edited by daiseyo; 03-15-2010 at 05:56 PM.

Watched the first 15 minutes and decided it was a piece of trash and will not tune in anymore.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3855137;
    I read an article that interviewed the girl you've mentioned, and apparently this show truly is a SCRIPTED "reality" show, as her remarks were part of the script. Wish I could remember where I read the article -- if I can find it, I'll post a link.
    It's too late to edit my original post, but I meant to add that the girl is upset that the producers haven't made it clear to the public that this is very much scripted. I'm not defending her, though. She should have thought more about the repercussions before she accepted the "role."

+ Reply to Thread