+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Undercover Boss CBS

Undercover Boss CBS

I'm looking forward to this. Tonight on the premiere Larry O'Donnell President and C.O.O. of Waste Management works undercover with his employees cleaning porta-potties and collecting garbage.

Undercover Boss: Watch Episodes and Video and Join the Ultimate Fan Community - CBS.com

FORT Fan

Re: Undercover Boss CBS

I really liked this show! The boss saw what was going on within his company and made real changes.

Ohhh, what a great show!!! Larry O'Donnell, COO of Waste Management! I really enjoyed this show and looking forward to CEO's of 711 and HOOTERS!!!
    KAREN

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I really liked the show too. I think it worked on a lot of levels. I'll definitely watch again.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

I enjoyed this much more than I thought I would. The guys who cleaned the port-o-lets was awesome. lol! I'll be watching again as well.

Count me in! Liked it far more than I thought I would. Can't wait for the Hooters guy. He looked like he wanted to rip that manager a new one for degrading those women with his "games".

FORT Fogey

I missed the show, but saw the COO's of Waste Management, and 7 Eleven on Oprah. Really, really, really liked the COO of Waste Managment. Seems like a wonderful person. The 7 Eleven guy was okay (from what I saw on Oprah), but it seemed (to me) the Waste Management COO got more from the experience. Oprah also had the guy who cleaned the port-o-potties, and the woman at the land fill who had 4 different job titles/responsibilities on the show, too. The guy who cleaned the port-o-potties is no longer with the Company, but it was mentioned that he left on "good terms." I think they said he was doing inspirational speaking work now. They, also, mentioned that the woman at the land fill is now a salaried employee, and received a "considerable pay increase." I'm going to set my DVR to record this series.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3820846;
    I missed the show, but saw the COO's of Waste Management, and 7 Eleven on Oprah. Really, really, really liked the COO of Waste Managment. Seems like a wonderful person. The 7 Eleven guy was okay (from what I saw on Oprah), but it seemed (to me) the Waste Management COO got more from the experience. Oprah also had the guy who cleaned the port-o-potties, and the woman at the land fill who had 4 different job titles/responsibilities on the show, too. The guy who cleaned the port-o-potties is no longer with the Company, but it was mentioned that he left on "good terms." I think they said he was doing inspirational speaking work now. They, also, mentioned that the woman at the land fill is now a salaried employee, and received a "considerable pay increase." I'm going to set my DVR to record this series.
    The show's available to watch online.

I think the porta-potty guy is now working at a hospital where he feels his positive outlook on life can have a bigger effect on people.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kip;3821003;
    The show's available to watch online.

I think the porta-potty guy is now working at a hospital where he feels his positive outlook on life can have a bigger effect on people.
    Yup, I watched it online. Also, saw the quote at the end of the episode mentioning the port-a-potty guy. You nailed the quote word for word! LOL

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

i really enjoyed this show and added it to my list of shows to keep watching. Larry the Waste Management guy was pretty awesome. I would have liked to see some repercussions for the middle management though, like that Kevin jerk who was docking the employees 2 minutes pay for being 1 minute late even though Larry was pretty clear that that was not their company policy. You could tell when Larry was talking to him that he was super nervous about being busted on that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast