+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Kitchen Nightmares - Fox

Kitchen Nightmares - Fox

FOX Broadcasting Company: Kitchen Nightmares
    Famed chef and Michelin Star winner Gordon Ramsay steps out of his own five-star establishments and into some of the country's most unsanitary and unsuccessful restaurants to help them turn their businesses around or close their doors forever.

Each week, Chef Ramsay will attempt to turn one ordinary and empty restaurant into the most popular, sought-after venue in town. He reveals the behind-the-scenes realities of running a restaurant and wastes no time getting down to business - implementing signature menu items, updating dated décor and making the restaurant run as smooth as possible. With his reputation on the line, Ramsay accepts nothing less than the best when it comes to the food, staff and customer service. While still prone to the explosive outbursts and spectacular confrontations familiar to fans, Ramsay reveals a sensitive and nurturing side as he coaches, cheers and challenges the restaurant staff, all the way from appetizers through dessert.

Re: Kitchen Nightmares - Fox

Who's with me tonight for the premiere?

FOX Broadcasting Company: Kitchen Nightmares

Season Premiere: Hot Potato Cafe

Philadelphia is known as "The City of Brotherly Love," but one restaurant, the Hot Potato Cafe, is tearing a family apart. Passion, motivation and spirit fueled the restaurant when it was founded two years ago, but all of these mandatory ingredients are now in short supply.

The Hot Potato Cafe, a family run restaurant in Philadelphia, PA is owned by three women; sisters Claire and Kathryn and sister-in-law Erin. Chef Ramsay is in disbelief at what he witnesses at the cafe, and once the poor attitudes of the owners are mixed in, Ramsay does something he has never done before. Can Chef Ramsay find a way to help the Hot Potato Cafe survive?

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'll be watching, but we're in the Mountain time zone, so it's another hour before it starts.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Here comes my dude Gordon. Let's see what kind of management skills I can pick up to use tomorrow with my staff.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Thanks for the heads up, Unklescott. I had no idea a new season started tonight. I'll be watching, but I'm in California, so I've got two hours to go.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

That was on last night in my area, I won't spoil it though.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Glad he made them realize their servings were too large. Too typical of American restaurants. And then we all waddle home in pain from being stuffed.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Omg those portions remind of the ones you get when you eat at Claim Jumper. Everyone leaves out the door with a to go box. I almost choked when I heard the potatoes are 3 weeks old.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fanatic

I realize this is all staged, but at the beginning, the owners were so apathetic I wondered why they were still open. They didn't seem to care. Wonder if their niece will still be so enthused about cooking in a year when the newness has worn off?

I tried to check their web site, but it seems to be down at the moment. The show was obviously filmed months ago. Hope things are still ok with them.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3812836;
    I realize this is all staged, but at the beginning, the owners were so apathetic I wondered why they were still open. They didn't seem to care. Wonder if their niece will still be so enthused about cooking in a year when the newness has worn off?

I tried to check their web site, but it seems to be down at the moment. The show was obviously filmed months ago. Hope things are still ok with them.
    I tried the web site too without luck.

I am wondering too if the neice will stick around. She didn't seem to want to be a chef to begin with.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast