+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Kitchen Nightmares - Fox

Re: Kitchen Nightmares - Fox

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3853312;
    Because Ramsay is the one with the talent. If it was easy to make a restaurant work, than noone would get rich and famous like him for doing it. These people do not have the skill, organization, and now contacts to make it work like he does. The only reason they look like they are doing well, is because they are doing it his way with him watching. Once he is gone, I am sure it does not take long to get back to old ways again.
    True, its very hard to break bad habits and throw in a bit of arrogance (my way is fine!!) and its a recipe for disaster.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I had a strange feeling that yesterdays show was a big fat set up. I still feel that way for some reason. Something did not ring true to me. Check out Le Bistros website and guestbook - you'll see what I mean.

lebistrorestaurant.com

ooh Lord. Casa Roma.. EWWWW. Get a clue people, don't these cities have health inspections? More reality TV scripting?

FORT Fanatic

What's going on here? I checked the web site for LeBistro and they have won all kinds of awards.

Last night he visited Casa Roma which advertised it was established in 1958, and Ramsey said it would celebrate it's 50th anniversary that year - that means the show was taped in 2008???

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3853636;
    I had a strange feeling that yesterdays show was a big fat set up. I still feel that way for some reason. Something did not ring true to me. Check out Le Bistros website and guestbook - you'll see what I mean.

lebistrorestaurant.com
    I was watching with my son and turned to him and told him this EXACTLY ... that I thought this whole thing was a big set up ...
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3853753;
    ooh Lord. Casa Roma.. EWWWW. Get a clue people, don't these cities have health inspections? More reality TV scripting?
    Not to offend anyone but Lancaster isn't known for fine dining - more like, meth labs and scorpions. Ramsay was brave going there at all.

Glad for once the owners fired the main source of the problem. That 'chef' was the worst cook ever and seemed to battle a serious anger problem. I hope he's found something he does enjoy for work, and continues to work on anger management.

FOX ORDERS THIRD HELPING OF “KITCHEN NIGHTMARES”

FOX has ordered a third season of KITCHEN NIGHTMARES, the ultimate restaurant revival show, it was announced today by Mike Darnell, President of Alternative Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company.....

The Mama Rita episode was good. I don't know how Perla can be called a cook even, all she does is heat and fry, or does she actually make the stuff that they freeze and reheat. YEECH.

Perla belongs in a McDonalds somewhere, the woman in no way resembled a head chef. I can't believe they were freezing food for over a year, and charging people to eat it. YEECH is right.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3859744;
    Perla belongs in a McDonalds somewhere,
    We said the same thing.

Hubby actually said she shouldn't even work in one of those.

Maybe Perla and the guy from the Lancaster pizzeria should open their own restaurant? Call it "Death Wish."

+ Reply to Thread