+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Kitchen Nightmares - Fox

Re: Kitchen Nightmares - Fox

I couldn't believe it when Adele said she "hated blue." One of her employees even said "how can someone hate blue?" With all the different colors blue no one that can hate all of them, can they? I think she was just finding yet another way to be negative and difficult.

This should be a good one tonight with the divorced couple as owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3840553;
    This should be a good one tonight with the divorced couple as owners.
    As someone who has family in the DR and knows this style of food, I was disappointed that RAmsey's suggestions did't play up tp authentic Cuban food. I would like to have seen plantians, yucca root etc... garlic chicken is kind of a cop out.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I'm so excited for this week's show. I know the restaurant they are going to. Actually, I saw when they were filming, but had no idea it was for KN! Otherwise, I would have hung around to see Gordon!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3845216;
    I'm so excited for this week's show. I know the restaurant they are going to. Actually, I saw when they were filming, but had no idea it was for KN! Otherwise, I would have hung around to see Gordon!
    Neat!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Heeere's Gordon!

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3845216;
    You have to go give us a report.

OMG, that owner was on my last nerve from the get go. I loved when Gordon called her a Princess, that's exactly what she was. I actually ate at that place, but it was years ago, well before she owned it. I do recall that it used to be more crowded that I've noticed recently. It's next to a Houston's restaurant which always has tons of people waiting outside. I have to say after watching her, I don't think I will be eating there, I don't want to give her any of my business. Next time we go to Johnny Rockets (which is also next door) I will check out the menu & see if I can see anyone from the show inside.
    I can't believe Chef Scott was there too! I'm really bummed that I didn't know what they were filming, I would have loved to be an angry patron, waiting for bad food!!!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

pfeifferdcat - Was it a Johnny Rockets in L.A.? There are various ones of course, it's a chain restaurant (surprised they did one of those.) You mention Houstons too, so it makes me think it's in L.A.

Last KN episode I saw was a rerun last week of an old episode, with two really sluggish youngish guys in the town of Cranbury NJ. I still can't figure out how I'm missing all the new eps. Lol.

Brandy, yes it's in LA, Manhattan Beach to be exact. Sorry, I think I mislead you though, it wasn't a Johnny Rockets or Houston's that was the KN, they are just next door to the restaurant that was featured on the show. I think the place is called Lido di Manhattan.

+ Reply to Thread